Register    Login    Forum    Search    Chat [0]    FAQ

Board index » Emerald Hills General Forums » Announcements » Old Althing Results

Post Posted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 11:58 pm 

Without any ado:

Proposal One A:

Relocate/Incorporate section VIII.A-D to section I.B while clarifying the body of the relocating Subgroup guidelines in the Corpora using the format and text of the current blank contract (as per the BOD archives) as such:

B. Subgroups (AKA Parks)
A subgroup is a place/park where Amtgard is played under the auspices of the Kingdom in accordance with the Amtgard Rulebook, Monster Manual, EH Corpora, and any legally binding signed documents. To be an EH subgroup, a park needs to sign and abide by a contract and not be a subgroup of any other non-EH group. Approval of above mentioned contract with EH will be by majority vote of the EH BOD; in similar manner, should a subgroup not follow the above mentioned requirements the contract can be terminated by the EH BOD with a majority vote.

1. Guidelines for all entity sizes and ages in relation to Awards

a May not award Knighthoods

b May not award Dreamkeepers, Hellriders, Masks, or Walker of the Middles

c May not award non-class Masterhoods (Master of the Rose, Lion, etc.)

d May award Titles of Nobility earned by tenure for a specific service listed in the Corpora (Baron, Baronet, Lord/Ladyship.) NOTE: May not award titles greater than that which the subgroup’s Monarch is eligible to receive upon stepping down

e May create new awards, orders and non-noble titles

2. Guidelines based on group size and age

a Shire

i May NOT award any class Masterhoods

ii May give any other non-excluded award up to level 3

iii To qualify for office one needs to enter a minimum of 3 entries per tournament (otherwise as per Monarch guidelines) in Crown Qualifications

iv May request promotion to Barony after achieving the following criteria:

(a) Minimum six months of satisfactory and continual existence under official, not petitioning, contract

(b) Overall average attendance of at least twenty (20) different residents per weekend per month for six (6) contiguous months

(c) Approval of the current Monarch.

v Any petitioning subgroup is treated as a shire regardless of size

b Barony

i May award class Masterhoods

ii May give any other non-excluded award up to level 5.

iii To qualify for office one needs to enter a minimum of 5 entries per tournament (otherwise as per Monarch guidelines) in Crown Qualifications

iv May request promotion to Duchy after achieving the following criteria:

(a) Minimum one and one half years of satisfactory and continual existence under official contract with minimum six (6) months as a Barony

(b) Overall average attendance of forty (40) different players per weekend per month for nine (9) contiguous months

(c) Approval of the current Monarch

c Duchy

i May give any non-excluded award up to level 7.

ii To qualify for office one needs to enter a minimum of 7 entries per tournament (otherwise as per Monarch guidelines) in Crown Qualifications

3. Miscellaneous Subgroup Guidelines

Official park may be demoted for failing to maintain the number of players required for its status by joint agreement of the Emerald Hills’ Monarch and Emerald Hills’ Prime Minister

Proposal One B: re-assign the [remaining] sections VIII.E-F to section VI.G-H

Proposal two:

Miscellaneous Subgroup Guidelines

a Up to 10% of the overall average populace of a subgroup can be under the age of 14 for the purposes of calculating park size so long as the members are:

i At least eight (8) years of age for half the specified date range

ii Obviously and willingly participatory in the activities and culture of Amtgard in the spirit of the Color class

b Up to 20% of the overall average populace of a subgroup can be unaffiliated or visiting from another park for the purposes of calculating park size

c Subgroups may be demoted by joint agreement of the Emerald Hills’ Monarch and Emerald Hills’ Prime Minister once per Monarchial term for failing to maintain the minimum overall average number of players required for the applicable status across a twelve-month period.

--
Thy Cwene

Post Posted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 11:39 am 

I did get a private message about an inconsistency/typo so I will be re-posting the adjusted text. Anyone who feels there should be a wider range of options to the proposals or has noticed an inconsistency has until Monday afternoon to give me a heads up. I will insert the voting rules (yest no vs a/b) at that time. The nature and intent of the agenda item won't change.

Post subject: Althing Results
 Post Posted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 9:52 am 

Proposal One A:

Relocate/Incorporate section VIII.A-D to section I.B while clarifying the body of the relocating Subgroup guidelines in the Corpora using the format and text of the current blank contract (as per the BOD archives) as such:

B. Subgroups (AKA Parks)
A subgroup is a place/park where Amtgard is played under the auspices of the Kingdom in accordance with the Amtgard Rulebook, Monster Manual, EH Corpora, and any legally binding signed documents. To be an EH subgroup, a park needs to sign and abide by a contract and not be a subgroup of any other non-EH group. Approval of above mentioned contract with EH will be by majority vote of the EH BOD; in similar manner, should a subgroup not follow the above mentioned requirements the contract can be terminated by the EH BOD with a majority vote.

1. Guidelines for all entity sizes and ages in relation to Awards

a May not award Knighthoods

b May not award Dreamkeepers, Hellriders, Masks, or Walker of the Middles

c May not award non-class Masterhoods (Master of the Rose, Lion, etc.)

d May award Titles of Nobility earned by tenure for a specific service listed in the Corpora (Baron, Baronet, Lord/Ladyship.) NOTE: May not award titles greater than that which the subgroup’s Monarch is eligible to receive upon stepping down

e May create new awards, orders and non-noble titles

2. Guidelines based on group size and age

a Shire

i May NOT award any class Masterhoods

ii May give any other non-excluded award up to level 3

iii To qualify for office one needs to enter a minimum of 3 entries per tournament (otherwise as per Monarch guidelines) in Crown Qualifications

iv May request promotion to Barony after achieving the following criteria:

(a) Minimum six months of satisfactory and continual existence under official, not petitioning, contract

(b) Overall average attendance of at least twenty (20) different residents per weekend per month for six (6) contiguous months

(c) Approval of the current Monarch.

v Any petitioning subgroup is treated as a shire regardless of size

b Barony

i May award class Masterhoods

ii May give any other non-excluded award up to level 5.

iii To qualify for office one needs to enter a minimum of 5 entries per tournament (otherwise as per Monarch guidelines) in Crown Qualifications

iv May request promotion to Duchy after achieving the following criteria:

(a) Minimum one and one half years of satisfactory and continual existence under official contract with minimum six (6) months as a Barony

(b) Overall average attendance of forty (40) different residents per weekend per month for nine (9) contiguous months

(c) Approval of the current Monarch

c Duchy

i May give any non-excluded award up to level 7.

ii To qualify for office one needs to enter a minimum of 7 entries per tournament (otherwise as per Monarch guidelines) in Crown Qualifications

3. Miscellaneous Subgroup Guidelines

Official park may be demoted for failing to maintain the number of players required for its status by joint agreement of the Emerald Hills’ Monarch and Emerald Hills’ Prime Minister

Passed (21 Yes - 16 No)

Proposal One B: re-assign the [remaining] sections VIII.E-F to section VI.G-H

Failed (19 No - 18 Yes)

Proposal two:

Miscellaneous Subgroup Guidelines

a Up to 10% of the overall average populace of a subgroup can be under the age of 14 for the purposes of calculating park size so long as the members are:

i At least eight (8) years of age for half the specified date range

ii Obviously and willingly participatory in the activities and culture of Amtgard in the spirit of the Color class

b Up to 20% of the overall average populace of a subgroup can be unaffiliated or visiting from another park for the purposes of calculating park size

c Subgroups may be demoted by joint agreement of the Emerald Hills’ Monarch and Emerald Hills’ Prime Minister once per Monarchial term for failing to maintain the minimum overall average number of players required for the applicable status across a twelve-month period.

Passed (24 For - 15 Against)

Board index » Emerald Hills General Forums » Announcements » Old Althing Results