Register    Login    Forum    Search    Chat [0]    FAQ

Board index » Emerald Hills General Forums » Announcements » Old Althing Results

Post subject: April Althing
 Post Posted: Tue Apr 04, 2017 7:23 pm 

April Althing

At Clan last year no budget was set for the Amtgard International Technical Resources Group, the group that manages and administers digital channels and assets of Amtgard International. I have received a Budget request from Noah Smith on the behalf of the AIBoD. You can read the full proposal below. Note a large chunk of this budget ($5000.00) is going to pay for the retainer fee for our IP lawyer.

Because no budget was presented or accepted for FY2017, the Technical Group has been operating without a budget for most of FY2017. Typically, (and in the future), these funds will get apportioned at the CoM meeting at the Gathering of the Clans.

It was asked that the Texas Kingdoms coordinate the appointment of funds and make them available by May 1, 2017. Working with the other Kingdom Monarchs of Texas we have reached out to the other kingdoms of Amtgard to help with the burden of financial responsibility for the AIBOD. The budget of $5228.00 split between 18 kingdoms would be $290.44 per kingdom, if all kingdoms agree to donate funds.

Althing Item 1) I propose that The Kingdom of the Emerald Hills donate up to $300.00 to Amtgard International by May 1, 2017 to aid in meeting the budget needs for FY2017.

Althing Item 2) If proposal one passes, I propose that we donate up to $500.00 if necessary to Amtgard International to meet any budget short fall no later than May 10, 2017.

Althing Item 3) In an effort to consolidate and include all the parks throughout our kingdom in this vote and any future votes, I recommend that section IV.6.D be removed from our Corpora. If this item passes all votes from all 13 parks will be counted for Items one (1) and two (2) of the Althing. If it does not pass then only votes from parks within 150 miles of Duncanville will count.

The Althing vote will take place April 22 - 24, 2017.

In Service to The Dream
Grand Duke Sir Bjorn Banhammer the Storm Crowned

Post subject: Re: April Althing
 Post Posted: Tue Apr 04, 2017 9:18 pm 

Can our coffers support this without a negative impact?

"We need to learn to accept apologies we have never received. For we can't fix ourselves by breaking someone else."

Post Posted: Wed Apr 05, 2017 1:13 am 

I would posit a yes, our bank balance has averaged $7,000 consistently for the last few years. And we just had a really big attendance event too, gate was over 180.

Post Posted: Wed Apr 05, 2017 9:17 am 

That's awesome. Thank you.

"We need to learn to accept apologies we have never received. For we can't fix ourselves by breaking someone else."

Post Posted: Wed Apr 26, 2017 8:42 am 

The results for the Althing are as follows...

Item 1: 95 votes YES 4 votes NO
Item 2: 88 votes YES 10 votes NO 1 abstain
Item 3: 90 votes YES 8 votes NO 1 abstain

All items PASS

Thank you to all of the PM's for getting me your votes!

Board index » Emerald Hills General Forums » Announcements » Old Althing Results