Register    Login    Forum    Search    Chat [0]    FAQ

Board index » Emerald Hills General Forums » General Amtgard

Post Posted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 9:30 am 

Hardbound Echoes of the Hills Collectors Ed.

Hear ye Hear ye!

Sutra here wanting to offer the populace a chance to really share in the same exciting spirit of salvaging the past that courses through my veins!

For the first time ever, I would like to offer a hardbound collectors edition of a years worth of newsletters, to be presented proffesionally and perhaps even in time for Christmas!

The first edition will be a compilation of this years release of the Echoes of the Hills newsletters, volumes 36 and 37. Volume 36 contains 4 entertaining and colorful issues, packed with informative event results and imaginative role-play brought to you by an ecclectic host of tale-crafters. Volume 37, which is still in progress is slated to also be 4 issues, though I personally will strive to make it a 5 issue reign!

The entirety of this compilation will be printed in the full size 8.5" x 11" format, the way it was meant to be viewed. Four color process and on presentation quality paper makes this a can't miss oppurtunity!

This collectors book will be an extremely limited run and will be offered at a worthwhile $50 donation to the kingdom coffers. That's right, for a donation to the kingdom's purse, you will secure a never before seen hardbound collectors edition of this years newsletters for you and your future Amtgard generations to enjoy.

That's not all. For every book sold, a limited DVD edition of the Amtgard archives Volume II will be included for free! See the history that is both the kingdoms of the Emerald Hills, CK and beyond; readily available archives at your fingertips.

To see the binding process and quality materials being used for this project, please check out the link:
http://www.unibind.com/Basic/binding/st ... lbook.html

Please reply to this post or privately if you would like to reserve a copy today. Payment will be collected prior to the release, and is guaranteed to be hand delivered to you on or before the Christmas week.

I will be making a paypal page with payment options available this week and I will post the link shortly.

If this project goes over well, we are looking into making previous yearly volumes available for purchase as well. So if you'd like to see a year of newsletters in print, please leave a comment and we will work with you on your personalized collectors edition.

Thanks again and hope to hear from you soon!
Sutra the Red
EH's Master Archivist

The general who advances without seeking fame and retreats without fearing disgrace, whose only thought is to protect his country and do service for his sovereign, is the jewel of his kingdom. -Sun Wu

Post Posted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 10:51 pm 

So anyone have any feedback on this project?

Good, bad, impossible?
S

The general who advances without seeking fame and retreats without fearing disgrace, whose only thought is to protect his country and do service for his sovereign, is the jewel of his kingdom. -Sun Wu

Board index » Emerald Hills General Forums » General Amtgard