Atheris (BF)

Sunday at MS:
Alphonse (BF)
Lint (ES)
Med (MS)
Rorek Silverlight (MS)
Wolverine (MS)

Post Posted: Mon May 18, 2015 2:16 pm 

In going over the tests that were returned and talking to my Squire who Proctored the test for me this weekend, I discovered that none of the High Officer candidates took the Kingdom Reeve and Corpora test on Sunday. Dailyn even approached a few people that hadn't taken it yet and gave them to opportunity to take it that day. I am very confused as to why none of the High Officer candidates attempted it. I am going to make a separate post about this. But the standard is for candidates to take the Reeve and Corpora test AT crown quals. It is listed as part of Crown quals. And that is and should be the expectation. Now, I agreed to make a special arrangement with one person, ahead of time, who could not be at crown quals on Sunday to take the test sometime this week. To be fair to everyone involved, I am going to allow anyone a chance to take it one more time. Dailyn and I will be out at Bright Forge on Saturday to give the Reeve and Corpora test. Please make plans to be there.

Post Posted: Mon May 18, 2015 6:50 pm 

The EH Kingdom Reeves test and Corpora test will be given out both days this coming weekend, 5-23 and 5-24.
Dailyn and I will be giving it at Bright Forge on Saturday, 5-23, from about 3:30 PM to about 5:30 PM local time.

Tyrle will be giving it out at MS on Sunday, 5-24, from about 2:30 PM to about 4:30 PM local time.

Post Posted: Mon May 18, 2015 10:08 pm 

The only person that passed the Reeve test on Sunday was Tyrle. A few people passed the corpora test that will not have to repeat that.

Post Posted: Sat May 23, 2015 11:14 pm 

Saturday at BF:
Darktigger (ES)
Kel (KP)
Dakota (KP
Nimatala (BF)
Corsey (BF)
Atheris (BF)

Post Posted: Tue May 26, 2015 11:57 pm 

Test Results from Sunday:

Passed Kingdom Level Test and Corpora Test:
Alphonse (BF)