Register    Login    Forum    Search    Chat [0]    FAQ

Board index » Emerald Hills General Forums » General Amtgard

Post Posted: Thu May 28, 2015 3:38 am 

My fellow members of the glorious kingdom of the Emerald Hills, allow me to present my idea for the upcoming reign, taking into account the number of IK events over the next six months.

My intention is to visit each park in the kingdom at last once, if not twice over the course of the reign. I intend to promote my regent's a&s agenda at each visit, preferably my running mate Dakota's please. Each visit will also include a tournament for a piece of armor that ties into a tourney at end reign. More about that tourney to follow, but guaranteed to be a blast.

At some point during the reign, likely mid reign, I would like to hold a series of classes for current, former, and aspiring officers of our beloved kingdom, to help in the recruiting, retention, and safety of the game. We as a kingdom, have some of the deepest vaults of knowledge of this game and all of the aspects therein and I believe it should be shared.

As to a theme and particulars of the reign, my running mate, Squire Dakota Crownstealer, and I have decided to have a blast from the past of our fan history and spoof it. I present the reign of the "Mullets of Power". We are going to spoof the originators of our game and throw some old time traditions back in for six months. Don't worry, we're not taking or changing the current ROP.

In closing, I wish to say I wish the best for all the candidates, but I would ask the populace of this illustrious kingdom to vote my running mate, Dakota Crownstealer, as regent, my squire Lint for champion, and myself, Sir Wolverine, for Monarch. I believe my opponent is capable of the job, but I have the experience. Thank you for your time.

Board index » Emerald Hills General Forums » General Amtgard