Register    Login    Forum    Search    Chat [0]    FAQ

Board index » Emerald Hills General Forums » General Amtgard

Post subject: Declaration For King
 Post Posted: Mon Sep 26, 2016 10:16 am 

Greetings All,

This is Smiley. I wanted to take this moment to formally declare for the King of Emerald Hills. I know this is a bit early, however I wanted to declare early to give everyone a chance to get to know me better, so you may ask me questions and hopefully so we may all find a way to listen to one another for better understanding and strive for unity in our Kingdom. I have a few plans for the theme, however the main theme I would like to do, involves other kingdoms as well, and well... before I let the cat out of the bag I still need to meet and discuss this idea with one more kingdom. I believe it will be a blast! I look forward to hearing from all of you. I have talked with Stormie of King's Point and Flint of Midnight Sun, who both have stated they plan on running for Regent (Stormie) and Champion (Flint). I think both would be great for the positions and all three of us would serve this kingdom well. I'll post more in the next few weeks on what my planned theme for the reign will be. So, here is to the future of our kingdom and to the fun we may all have.

P.S. I will also be cross posting this to all of the facebook groups, kingdom and subgroups. Sorry if it a lot of posts so quickly. Stay blessed all.

Smiley SpiritPaw Black Flame

"We need to learn to accept apologies we have never received. For we can't fix ourselves by breaking someone else."

Board index » Emerald Hills General Forums » General Amtgard