I'm a little bit conscious laden
It's like I'm running on empty
Falling through the cracks
of your life
and mine

It's a crazed scientific quasi cataract
coming through the filters
of your mind

Last edited by ZigTheFurious on Fri Apr 21, 2006 5:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post Posted: Fri Apr 21, 2006 11:08 am 

I knew it!

You are THE Leper Messiah!

S

The general who advances without seeking fame and retreats without fearing disgrace, whose only thought is to protect his country and do service for his sovereign, is the jewel of his kingdom. -Sun Wu

Post Posted: Wed May 03, 2006 6:15 pm 

Bathing in the blood of young children and infants to cleanse my pores I reflect upon all of the weak warriors that I have encountered. Their souls are weak and would crumble to the darkness. Their bodies are weak and would break even attempting to heft my swords. Their minds feeble and unfocused, searching for purpose and place.

In my heart resides the voice of Satan, my eager friend. The strength of aeons pumps within my veins. Evil genius casually tips the balance as I walk among the people with out a care or a plan.

More blood will be spilt, I know that. This land will be torn apart. As blood cleans my pores it will cleanse the populace of the Emerald Hills. Weakness will be hunted in this genocide.

Post Posted: Wed May 03, 2006 9:06 pm 

Do they have "Blood of Young Age" in a cream form yet? I haven't seen it at my local CVS yet.

Just wondering.
S
[j/k'ing]

The general who advances without seeking fame and retreats without fearing disgrace, whose only thought is to protect his country and do service for his sovereign, is the jewel of his kingdom. -Sun Wu

Post Posted: Thu May 04, 2006 2:55 pm 

Little Zig is Denton's next State Representative people.

He has my vote.

:)

[/align]

Post Posted: Fri May 05, 2006 9:44 pm 

A quiet debacle
In which drunken madness layed to waste
Shattered glass, broken runes, sacred tablets sacked

The dusty temple amuck with itself.

Quite aghast I stand, innermost among the wreck
Sunlight cutting low across the floor

Hard labor and clever sight revealed to me a hidden chamber

Wrapped in goat flesh bound with intestine,neatly knotted, sat a sphere upon a chiseled basalt altar.

Could this be the fabled Orb of Phenex?

Post Posted: Wed May 10, 2006 7:15 pm 

Slowly unwinding intestines to then pull back the corners of thin goat flesh I peer into this spherical treasure. The sigels cut around the orb glow a dim light blue. A celestial voice rises in my mind. Beautiful song waxes and wanes within the voice of a child. All is within this siren coming from the orb.

Suddenly, a gnarly claw breaks from the sphere plunging into my heart... squeezing.

"What a wonderful new body," growling from the depths of my soul.

Post Posted: Thu May 11, 2006 6:00 pm 

With faith in God and trust in myself I can control these two demons. The power that I now wield is a more than fair reward for the inertorment that is ever growing. Sleep will not be easy but I must chance it, meditation is not enough. Not now.

Post Posted: Mon May 22, 2006 5:57 pm 

How many days I have slumbered I do not know. The temple still lay in ruin and the broken orb sits next to me. It is dark and chilly outside, the breeze bringing me the weather.
Famished, I rumage through the old food stores I could remember. A small sack of corn meal, a bottle of mead, and a small store of rye. I mixed them all together and formed cakes as thick as my hands. When the fire was ready I cooked them upon a stone that had grown hot in the center of the fire. I waited until they were rather hard on the outside.
Two of the three cakes I saved for later, putting them in special pockets of my cloak. The third I consumed and consumed quite rapidly. The honey flavor of the mead blossomed in my mouth. The dough inside was not crisp like a cracker but still a bit soft. An excellent start. In a few hours I will look for my dinner. Until then I shall continue with the tome that led me here.

Post Posted: Fri May 26, 2006 7:18 pm 

Look for my dinner! HA!

What fool would I follow to look for my dinner in the darkend woods, when I ZIG THE FURIOUS now control almost all of the legions of Hell.

Whom shall I call? What wretched underling yearns to do MY bidding? To fetch me a deer. A young deer just come of age. Old enough to know death and young enough to suffer the caustic sensations of dissolution.

Pray, pray to my God. Grant me a sphere, a leash, a council.

"Phenex! Rise up! Come before me and heed my bidding!"

"Ahem. I am inside of you and have no need to move. You can not bane me for I am a part of you. You really should be more catious. Invocation, evocation... to some it is all the same. But, really quite different in actuallity."

I pondered upon this and found him very right and also felt a bit naive. "Do you care to eat." I said to him.

"Well. Why didn't you say so! I'll get right on that. I am, as you should know, a great lover of food."

Post Posted: Sat May 27, 2006 10:44 pm 

multiple personalities much?

" Always keep your clothes and your weapons where you can find them in the dark"
- Robert Heinlein

Post Posted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 6:38 pm 

I feasted and feasted. Yet I am still hungry. Perhaps the demon laid dorment for centuries, now, inside my belly; it devours the pleasure of my gluttony. I have had all I want of this tarnished temple. By new day's sun I will have departed this deep jungle ruin in pursuit of more favorable climates. The journey to my sloop will take at least two days.... hmm I must consult my demons. Perhaps the legions at there command may be able to speed along my trek. However, I could use time to think. In the morning I shall divine my course.
To pass the time before my slumber I dabbled in evocations. Summoning lesser minions of the devils and having special fun with elementals. Bringing the halls to a great fire fed by magic wind only to be quieted by a kamikaze of "waterbirds." A demon named Morely laughed continually as it seems to be the only thing that he does do. This I let go on for about the entire duration of my fireworks until finally he struck a nerve of mine and I banished him back into the bowels of Hades.

Last edited by ZigTheFurious on Mon Jun 12, 2006 8:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post Posted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 9:43 am 

A strong, deep, but quiet voice calls out to Zig the Furious in the midst of his slumber. This is a voice that he has yet to encounter. It is wrought with torment, and upon hearing its evil sound visions of great malice appear in Zig's head. Screams, crying, and weaps of agoney cloud your mind; but in all this inner chaos and confusion you can still hear this whispering voice above them all. "Zig. Zig the Furious. Wake. Wake from your weakness of sleep! It is I, the demon Steel calling you from your slumber. The legions of Evil now have use of you Zig the Furious. A great gift of Evil has been bestowed upon you. It needs to feed. Your weak and pothetic worldly sustananace will not quence this deep thurst. You, Zig the Furious, will travel to the north temple. There you will find a temple made of white marble. This temple is protected; but you, Zig the Furioius, should be able to spread Death's wishes with out too much effort. It is in the temple that the virgins of the sun reside. You must rip through the weak protectors, and drink the blood of the pure! The innocent blood will course through your evil veins, and awaken what great potential you now have with in you, Zig the Furious. Desanctify the rightious, curse the innocent, and spread pannic across the land; such is your path now Zig the Furious. Pure Evil is now your fate Zig the Furioius."
The voice fades with a lingering echo, and the visions start to fade out as well; but the crul whisper has left remnants on your soul. The voice of pure evil stains even the most rightious of people. Its a taint will never vanish. Like a diese that lay in dorment with no signs. Was this vision real or was it just your inner torment? Travel to the white marble temple is all that rings in your head now.

Post Posted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 8:08 pm 

Light poked at my eyes and nothing could be done to stop it. It was early morning, the sun still at a low grade on the Eastern horizon. My mind slightly clouded and a little confused. I could smell something unnatural but I was unable to place it.
Having decided to walk for at least a day of the journey, I slowly gathered my belongings and the broken pieces of the sphere and began my journey back to the ship. Mighty trees towered above me pasted upon the sky dome. A thick canopy of brown and green. Breathing the thick air humid with jungle dampness seemingly trapped eternally, I walked upon the path I followed here. My route winded around massive tree trunks and over large roots. I passed through walls of hanging vines and traversed a ravine by way of a planked bridge suspended by rope. It was well worn but maintenance has apparently been kept up. Perhaps by the small tribes of jungle folk who dwell within this paradise.
I stopped an hour or so after the sun hit its pinnacle. A small water fall spouted from a rock wall and formed a tiny pond that swirled continously. It obviously drained down beneath for there was no evidence of the contrary. I removed the rye bread mixed with mead and began to nibble. From my thick cloth bag I removed a chalice that was recovered from a great white marble temple, far to the north of my homeland. Naked virgins were worked into the outside of the silver cup. Lust stirred up within my body and a desire to desecrate the bodies of these supple, ample breasted, long haired, untouched beauties; formed. They would be mine. I decided right then and there I would travel to this holy temple and burn it to the ground after consuming my lust with 40 or so of these sanctified young women. I heard a strange giggling far out in the distance. Could it be the jungle folk? Why would they laugh at me, enjoying bread and scooping water from the pond. I hope it is not a poisoned well. If it is, it is too late now. Even so, I quit the water and removed another bottle of mead and sipped upon it for another half an hour before I continued my journey, whistling a tune that seemed forgotten.

Last edited by ZigTheFurious on Fri Jun 30, 2006 6:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Board index » Emerald Hills General Forums » Role playing