Register    Login    Forum    Search    Chat [0]    FAQ

Board index » Emerald Hills General Forums » Role playing

Post Posted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 4:20 pm 

The light was shining Extremely brightly, as it always did here, as is to hide the inner darkness that lay hidden deeper in this realm. The silhouette of a giant castle was one of the only things that could be seen. Mephestophillies pranced up the stairs of his castle humming all the way, It would seem he was in a Extremely good mood today Making him even more dangerous than ever. "My Lord.." spoke one of the imposing suits of armour guarding the large ornate doors "If I may ask, why are you in such a good mood?" "The ball will begin soon" he replied still prancing as he entered the castle. The inside of the castle was extremely extravagant, more like the castle of a benevolent king than that of a demon, as if hiding the sinister nature of the being who lived there. Mephestophillies continued, humming and skiping all the way ignoring the verious glances by his servents, he was in a good mood indeed.
Virgil sat on the beach of the realm of water taking a well needed break, when out of the mist appeared a glowing light, Virgil quickly unsheathed his sword. "reveal yourself!" he called out into the mist at the light. The light picked up speed rapidly and within a split second was upon Virgil. "Master wishes you to have this, sir." A being that looked like any human buttler said holding out a letter on a silver platter. "What is it?" Virgil asked with extreme caution. "Just read the damn thing." It said and dissapeared in a flash of light. Virgil opened the letter and as he read he started to grin. "A ball, eh?" He said to himself "sounds like a good opertuninty to end this war. Of course I'm sure he is thinking the same thing." Virgil headed back to the city to inform the people of this new devopment. virgil sat the desk that the demon of water often used to make herself look appealing and, oddly enough in the city of water, found some paper and began writing. "Luxia..." Virgil called his spirt once he was done "I need you to make several copies of this message and open the portal back to the realm of amtgardia. We need to deliver this message to every person able to fight, this is were it ends." Luxia flew off in the direction of the portal, carring quite alot of letters.

"I cannot quench your thirst
Because even if you yearn for the truth, you refuse to believe in it.
I cannot quench your thirst
Because no such truth exists that you are in anticipation for.
But I still want to quench your thirst.
Because I am the one the that put you into the desert."
-Frederica Bernkastel

Board index » Emerald Hills General Forums » Role playing