Register    Login    Forum    Search    Chat [0]    FAQ

Board index » Emerald Hills General Forums » Role playing

Post Posted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 10:52 pm 

Equixium Septembris
9.3.0620 Annum Royalis XXXVII

Officialus Interigatorios Clericus
Cleric Gabriel Yawehadonai Excelxis

On the account of the assassination of the Imperial Baron of the Northern Holdings of Finders Keep.

[Cleric Gabriel] Please be seated.
[Estus Alusia] Tha..thank you sir.
[Cleric Gabriel] [nods] Are you aware why you are here Estus?
[Estus Alusia] Yes...yes sir. The officiates inquire about the assassination of...
[Cleric Gabriel] Good. Then we shall begin. From the beginning, what can you tell me about the events leading up to the marking of Baron Chaos?
[Estus Alusia] Well, it's been rumoured that he had...had his subjects that failed him at the Slaugther of the Midnight Sun severly castigated. Some say half of the men and women weren't even fully healed when they were forced to...[closes eyes at possible signs of distress]
[Cleric Gabriel] Go on Estus
[Estus Alusia] ...Right. He forced them into a cave, and they were all...killed...again. They were punished for not having brought him victory nor coin. The bastard!
[Cleric Gabriel] I advise you to focus on the question Estus.
[Estus Alusia] I'm sorry.... he's playing boths sides you know....the crown and the shadows. He's marked himself. He spouts off about how the Mallabus will return, but some of us are certain he's....he's using it as a cover to commit traitorous crimes against the crown.
[Cleric Gabriel] Noted. So, what can you tell us about the agressor who tresspassed against Baron Chaos? What can you remember?
[Estus Alusia] [Swallows hard and takes a deep breath] Court was halfway in progress. I remember because I was standing some twenty feet to his left...behind...yeah...behind his table. He had guards...but they were too involved with the antics of those arou...
[Cleric Gabriel] Estus, please adress the question.
[Estus Alusia]....That's when he came...it was like a winters gale that passed among us. I remember thinking how it was impossibly cold, it being in the middle of September and all and that's when I saw it...or him.
[Cleric Gabriel] Go on.
[Estus Alusia] He slid through the people who pressed up to heard the crowns words. He materialized behind the Baron and it didn't last more than a minute and he was gone. The shadow I mean.
[Cleric Gabriel] And this 'shadow' drew no attention to himself or the Baron?
[Estus Alusia] Well, I didn't notice at first, but I noticed that the Barbaria...
[Cleric Gabriel] Estus, I will remind you to address your duly appointed offical appropriately.
[Estus Alusia] ...Baron Chaos' stature was somewhat lacking. That's when one of his gaurds noticed his head was gone.
[Cleric Gabriel] Excuse me?
[Estus Alusia] His head...was gone. His head..not there.
[Cleric Gabriel] This 'shadow' decapitated a man the size of an orc, in under a minute?
[Estus Alusia] Aye, that's how I remember it. [gazes off past Cleric Gabriel] Yeah...that's what I know.
[Cleric Gabriel] Is there anything else you remember or want to add?
[Estus Alusia] [shakes head with frustrated anxiety] No.
[Cleric Gabriel] Thank you Estus, you are free to go. We will be in touch.
{end file}

S
(cont)

The general who advances without seeking fame and retreats without fearing disgrace, whose only thought is to protect his country and do service for his sovereign, is the jewel of his kingdom. -Sun Wu

Board index » Emerald Hills General Forums » Role playing