Register    Login    Forum    Search    Chat [0]    FAQ

Board index » Emerald Hills General Forums » Role playing

Post subject: chaos is dead?
 Post Posted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 11:37 pm 

out of game

I have no head how do i come back this makes as if I am no longer part of the game, or I must be someone I am not.

am I dead, will I not come back this is what i want to know

i am trying to play along with the role play but if this is how i end then dose what i do in the game matter at all.

if that is the case then why not say that only assassins, the queen and those who have friends in high places can enjoy role playing and all the little people like me are of no consequence. there death is just a part of there story and they got to change to suite the will of the people.

yall make it seam that i am a pawn in the struggle between the queen and the assassins and some story about the dark god who i do not know anything about. never have i said that i was following some idle that was raised in my keep and the person who spoke of such things dose not come to the park unless a monarchy is visiting.

I decided when I took office to wage a war with the crown who ever it was so I could have battles and have my populace introduced into the kingdom as people . as people not pawns to be shuffled to the side because we live so far out. we may not have nights, we might not have people in position of power, but we do have heart

no we are not the assassins guild, no we are not the army of chaos, we in fact are finders keep and my people will be recognized as members of this kingdom and awarded the respect you give all the new players yall get in Dallas. we travel 200+ miles from my house to get to these events and because i have a bunch of newbie’s who are not nights or 6 level or got awards coming out there ears, that they are not worth training inviting to your teams during battle games, or even good enough to introduce yourself to.

This is my way of stating that my people are Some of the best people in this game. yes i have only played 6 years but I have pride in them for all they do for this kingdom and park. I will admit there are those that are exceptions to the rule from here as well as there, but there has never been a time when finders keep was asked for something that they did not stand up an deliver. when we travel 2-3 hrs to your parks on request we make it a point to sit among yall and help out where we can. we do not watch where yall are sitting and make sure that we are not to close to you. we share our food and drink, we make you laugh we fight with or against you as you request. and we do it with pride in who we are.

my head was taken by assassins to further your story. my park is far away and cannot afford to drive every weekend to Dallas or fw to fight yall and let our faces be known. but let it be known now that I CHAOS RUINE REFUSE TO DIE. I WILL FIGHT YOU. I WILL WIN AND I WILL LOOT ALL THAT IS MINE. You say I am a rebel you call be barbaric, and that is the nice things I here. this I will except. but if you come to my park to punish my people for my actions I WILL put you in your place.

this is my intentions for the rest of my term in office :

1. get my officers and park the awards they deserve

2. get the people in my park the attention and the training they need to improve.

3. defend my park from all invades from without and within

4. get as much loot for my people as they can carry

5. set right the slander that has been said against me and my people

this is the slander that I speak of. the shrines that were supposedly set from crack. is not in finders keep. he dose not speak for me or my park he is sitting at home trying to feel important. and only showing his face when the crown dose. if he wishes to plan to do these things and post such lies i think that he should let his park officials know before he dose such things.

if he wishes to pace the shrines in my park, come and try. his gold and his head would look good in my chests. he can even plan the battle game... not that he will succeed.

the assassins that follow the guild and are in my park have my blessing to do what they will.

i understand they are following there guild and I bless there fight and will support them in this fight.

the assassin sutra in game, will fill my wrath for killing me when I was immobile and his death is mine.

the queen and her court who dose not listen to me when i tell them "I do not know what crack is saying because he dose not come to the park" is on my list. my battle games will be stacked as yours was against my people, and the assassins. so bring all that you may need. and if you as you say are role playing this when we capture you prince forest and hold him at banner wars he will be my prisoner to be led to all his duty by who i appoint as his guard.

this is not the will of my park

this is not the will of my company

this is not the will of my players

this is my will, my statement of intent. if you wish to punish me for saying posting and demanding this do so do not threaten me with not giving the awards to my people. they deserve what they earn. I will except the punishment. even if it means you remove me from office. I do not care. I WILL STILL FIGHT FOR WHAT I BELEAVE IS RIGHT.

Yours truly
Squire Chaos Ruine
master barbarian of the eh
leader of ruine co
member of the bar bar lodge.

Post subject: Re: chaos is dead?
 Post Posted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 9:56 am 

First off let me start by asking that this be moved to the smack section. This does not belong in the rp section and if Chaos feels the need to air such grievance publicly, then let's save everyone and move it the smack section. After that has been done, then Chaos you will find out the true feeling of "your people".

Trianna

Post Posted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 10:09 am 

*leans back in his uncomfortable seat and smiles*

To the dearest and one most pragmatic Baron Chaos,

You have no head. You did not lose it for 'finding' a sin favor. You did not lose it for being a barbarian. For your sense of 'justice'. You lost it due to the punishment you bestowed upon those who fought for you at the Massacre of Midnight Sun.

How do you think the Guild should react at learning that, on the very day of the fight, you weren’t going to show up and lead your forces? The very group that sided with your precious little bastion of rebellious spirit had no mundane 'intel' of your plans.

Mysteriously, others were very aware of this and didn't make it public. For whatever reasons, if not their own, what has transgressed has come and gone.

Then you had the gall to punish those who suffered at the hands of your enemy. And you think they are loyal to you now?

Your head is gone; it was not the crowns role-play, not the guilds. Mine and mine alone. You trespassed against my own brethren after they were ‘humiliated’; you pressed their own against them. You have sinned and I have collected on your atonement.

You can still role-play sir. Speak to the blackest haze, the darkest shadow. It may just make a trade for your skull. Don't throw your hands up and say, I don't like how this game is going, I'm going home. You are not out of the play; you're still in the limelight Baron.

You dearest Chaos should now better than to take guidelines to heart. The Queen has given the theme of Finders Keep being the last stronghold of the Malla'bus curse. You could have played along and pretended to be cursed, using it as a guise to explain your bloodlust and greed. You could plead 'insanity' when you are eventually captured. If you're captured.

You could have gone in almost a limitless amount of direction with this.

Have you asked? You say you're not in the know; well what's keeping you from diving in? Why stay on the outskirts of the role-play and then complain that you're being treated like a pawn?

Before this reign started, you used to be actively seeking out some theme for your reign, and it was elaborated upon and you fell upon it like a ravenous bear. Where's that passion now Chaos?

Just because the Crown says you're under the spell of some god, whose name you probably don't know how to spell; doesn't mean you can't ham it up and surprise her with a twist in the lore or plot.

Maybe the cult was your idea all along, during the previous reign, to distract the crown from your rise to power in the outlands?

Maybe. You can still make it fun. For your park. For your clan. For you.

Maybe?

I hear the shadows have tried to show you the way and yet you still attempt bargains that even a half-witted barbar would know better to offer.

Tread lightly.

The dark can burn just as much as the light.

I agree, many of the FK newbies are currently the most passionate and ambitious I have had the pleasure to encounter. And you're right; some may avoid them simply for their freshness, others for lack of interest in getting to know them. Perhaps arrogance or disinterest drives others away from new faces. Do not forget those who have taken to your 'flock' like family.

Typhus' role-play actually has surprising potential for now or the future. His persona is a dark cleric, he serves one of the four chaos gods in specific, but he's added salt to the broth, and it has promise.

He stated that his temple was ransacked by an angry Baron who felt that Typhus' early allegiance with the Queen, the Baron's enemy at the time; makes complete sense. He added his own spin on the story.

Heck, you betraying your park and selling yourself out to the queen was a dozy. Well done.

You even won the castle battle game on Saturday at Midreign.

I respect your intentions:
-The FK officers and park should get the awards they earn and deserve.
-The FK populace should be tended to in all things for improvement.
-The FK populace should be proud to want to defend their homelands.
-The FK should want to loot to their hearts desire.
-Any 'slander' set against Fk should be righted.

Typhus, if you're out there. Are your shrines in FK? I am sure that one man's shrines and gods do not represent the whole of the peoples.

So you would deny Typhus his role-play and feel that you are at liberty to complain about your 'pawnish' status when you have been allowed free reign on your interaction with this entire theme and are alone to blame for limiting yourself in this ruse?

Amusing.

The Baron in game, can attempt to lift a finger against me and will find more than just his head missing. Want my heart? Come and get it. I warn you, you will only end up eating a mouthful of ash.

You dare threaten the Queen and her court!? Even after striking up a blasphemous 'deal' with her, you dare double cross her!? I will gladly offer the first arrow to your traitorous chest in the kingdoms name.

Baron Chaos, I have yet to have met a man foolish enough to arrogantly burn all his bridges.

I pray you don't suffocate too fast.

I believe you are sadly mistaken that you would be removed from office Chaos, you're 'righteous' crusade in what you feel is right should be enough to keep you there. Right?

Denying FK awards would be scrupulous and petty. Even I couldn't have dreamt up that much of a baseless conspiracy theory.

Soon. You will see.
S

The general who advances without seeking fame and retreats without fearing disgrace, whose only thought is to protect his country and do service for his sovereign, is the jewel of his kingdom. -Sun Wu

Post Posted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 12:16 pm 

Chaos you are stupid, to stupid to even count. Since my wife has been put on bedrest I have missed 3 weekends this last weekend due to the weather. Yes I have been there when the Queen came to visit, but I have been there when she wasn't coming to visit as well. "You can't fix stupid." Not to mention your rant there has hurt our park to the point of all awards given to us for at least this reign will be tainted. People will think that maybe they got that award because Chaos said we never get awards.

Kracker Baron

Post Posted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 12:28 pm 

[quote="sutrasx";p="2441]

Typhus, if you're out there. Are your shrines in FK? I am sure that one man's shrines and gods do not represent the whole of the peoples.

So you would deny Typhus his role-play and feel that you are at liberty to complain about your 'pawnish' status when you have been allowed free reign on your interaction with this entire theme and are alone to blame for limiting yourself in this ruse?

[/quote]

No my Altars are not in FK, they were origanily ment to be spread out all over the kingdom. If they were to be in one location it would have been TW forest. I have completed my Temple and it is hidden by magic. The only way to find it is to be led there by someone who has already been there. My temple has 4 smaller alters in it for those who wish to come to the dark gods of chaos. As for anything else I am open to any RP. I stated from the begining of Chaos's reign I would not follow him. I also said I would follow the Queen for now. I am no longer fighting for anyone save the Gods of Chaos. Do not get a big head there Baron I am not speaking of you or your gods. I have had fun being able to play my persona the way I had originally intended and am glad to see people like Chaos can bring so much strife to the Kingdom that my persona's power grows ten fold every week.

P.S. This thread should really be in the smack section. Though personal greivances are being brought up on a public stage. If anyone has a problem with me or my RP all they have to do is PM and we can work something out.

P.S.S. Sutra gotta give ya props on the retort there. Saved me about 20 minutes of typing a response.

Kracker Baron

Post Posted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 1:40 pm 

I am not sure where the problem is in all this. If Sutra killed you in RP, have some one ressurect you in RP.

Typhus decided to add some roleplay about the alters to the 4 ancient gods. He can do that. It was not written in a manner that impacted anyone else or dictated how others had to role play.

As for the Crown. I am not sure what we have done other than support your park. We have alrady had 2 visits, and a 3rd this coming weekend. There were fighter training camps both time and a jugging introduction the 2nd time as well.

If you feel that we are not recognizing your members for what they are doing, let us know.

Please e-mail me privately and talk to me about what you are concerned with.

Puppet Master of the EH

"Of course you are Forest. You're like the Mr. Burns of EH." - Finn

(insert titles and awards here)

Post Posted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 10:02 pm 

Well well well. Since we are in the RP section, I would like to add a little something.

It has been stated that the lands of Finders Keep are not under the control of the dark forces. That is not entirely true. While the dark lord does not have it under a spell. It is however under dark control. While the Baron Chaos left it ungaurded, Finders Keep was.....annexed. It is now over seen by a demon, a demon named Rage. To show I am not with out compassion I did leave Ruine Company rights to a small encampment on these lands. We are now truely a Free Hold, no longer controlled by a tyrannical barbarian.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 1:12 am 

The story of how Chaos lost a Keep or
How Rage stole Finders Keep (Your Choice)

Chaos: Rage would you watch my lands while I am away?
Rage: Sure Baron… no problem (sin...cere grin)
Chaos: Thanks, I will leave you a few guards to help.
Rage: Ahh that’s a good idea. (Counts daggers)
Day later: Slaughter and Mayhem.. Guys in black mask every where; Wraith sucking souls. In short the guards found themselves dead.
Rage: Well all of Chaos guards are dead
Kofka: Got them all
Rage: Yahh The Barons’ guards are either dead or converted. Hey one even killed himself. (chuckles)
Kofka: Well, the keep is yours Rage remember the rule
Rage ohh yahh, what’s the rule?
Kofka: Do what you will but harm none
Rage: My BUTT! (outraged)
Kofka: (grins)Unless they transgress against you first then revisit it upon them 3 fold
Rage: Ohh yahh I like that part.
Few Days Later: Chaos returns
Chaos: Why won’t my key fit the keep
Rage: Well Chaos you have been evicted (leaning over the wall)
Chaos: Why this is my keep!!!
Rage: Well to show you my benevolence I set aside a nice plot of land for you and your followers.
Chaos: How dare you!!!
Rage: You can trust me with your money and your wife but never with your Keep.
Chaos: BUT BUT BUT
Rage: Well on second thought YOU really can’t trust me at all. Enjoy your cave.
Later
Rage: Well I broke Chaos the bad news
Kofka: How did he take it?
Rage I think all he said was but, but, but, duhhhhhh!
Kofka: (Shrugs) I don’t speak Bar Bar. I wonder what he was trying to say.
Rage: I don’t know. Well its time to go
Kofka: Shall we head to the Monastery
Rage: After you
Kofka: No I insist… Baron … After you

Post Posted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 9:13 pm 

Run and hide, All of those follow Choas, Because they are coming..

Post Posted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 9:14 pm 

You ask who is coming just wait an SEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Post Posted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 12:55 pm 

:: the abomination known as Tobias sits in his trees and watches... not fully understanding "society"and it's roles therein. The more he watches, the more he learns. The more he understands. The more he wants to fight. He solemnly awaits the next, inevitable battle.::

Post Posted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 4:48 pm 

<<OOC>>
For all those keeping track that were NOT present, Rage and the entirety of the assassins guild were able to hold the Keep (with the assistance of a well placed Death Knight and a nuisance of an Archmage.)

Notable moments included:

*Spokelset Tobias finally berserking and tearing down his own peoples gates.

*The evil assassins of FK resorting to the use of a battering ram to destroy Brennon. (was pretty funny actually)

*Sirrakhis spending a good 15-20 minutes taunting the Assassins ass they wasted their ammo.

Lots and lots of other funnies that will probably come to play in RP-wise in the ongoing scenario.

Anyhow...

The Evil that lay within Finders Keep is still there. We were not able to oust those supporting Malibus.

Maybe this marks a new Era, since the Kingdom was unable to root the evil out, we will be forced to accept it?

[/align]

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 5:06 pm 

(OOC) you'll be forced to accept it just like a prison rape, lol

Board index » Emerald Hills General Forums » Role playing