Register    Login    Forum    Search    Chat [0]    FAQ

Board index » Emerald Hills General Forums » Role playing

Post subject: Re: A Crown
 Post Posted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 5:30 am 

**(copy/pasted from CK RP forum)**

En route to check upon the queen's messengers who went to the Emerald Hills, on the northern border of the Celestial lands, Pheonix pauses in her home province to visit her friend Sir Greylin. Upon searching for sight of old friends, rumors of neighboring province Wall come unbidden to her ears.
"Sir Greylin, what is this that I hear? Our neighboring province, Wall, has been turned and is now in complete control by the fiend Sir Slydder?!"
Looking quite depressed, Sir Greylin responds "They have been quietly infiltrating and gathering intelligence for our enemy and no one seems to know how long till Murky Waters itself will be overrun with the interkingdom's evil fiends."
Through many sources of information as she looks around the province, Pheonix hears from little Dragonmouse that there has been a man of questionable character showing around Wall of late. This man seems to be of quiet nature, dark in look, eery of aura, speaking odd things that make others slowly turn alliances from the Queen.
The information come to shadowy light, this man seems to have first shown face in the Kingdom Burning Lands. Though, has also been known to shown dasterdly deeds in the far northern Kingdom Iron Mountains, being sent overseas to fight against the Kingdom Burning Lands for a short time. After such a course of time, this shadowy character has even been in the Celestial lands as well as the evil-seething Wetlands, with words claiming royalty from those lands.
Question of who this man is truely loyal to is concerning many in the area who have had chance to hear of him... those who have met him seem to be wandering from the Celestial path of loyalty due to various forms of shiney goods or slightly veiled threats. Concerned for her homeland and for her queen, Pheonix decides to cut the visit short despite the weariness of travel, and starts to continue on her mission to the northern Celestial borders.
"Hopefully we will find some allies to the north. Who knows what will happen if there is to be to many more traitors and strange creatures searching to wish ill upon this land I have come to claim as home. And these messengers... whatever happened to Her messengers? Why have they not at least sent word, ill or not, of what has become of our relations to neighboring kingdoms? I have always thought that our land and those in the Emerald Hills at least were allies. Why have they not answered Her plea of help with this cruel ruler in the Wetlands?! And what of the Golden Plains? Was not the queen formerly of that land?" she grumbled as taking to flight. "Mayhap I will be able to at least find the messengers, or some dear friends in the Emerald Hills. I think I will swoop by that little mouse and make her come with me, as she is quite capable of nestling into tighter places than I, getting even better information." Snickering to herself, "Hopefully I won't scare her too much doing so... I would love company, but not at the price of an angry dragon nipping the whole way should she morph! Either way, Her Highness needs answers."

Post Posted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 4:12 am 

**copy/pasted from CKRP line “A Crown”**

“Why do I have to come along!” whines Dragonmouse, “And when are you gonna let go of me?!”
Pheonix gripped her claws tighter around the small furry body, “You’re coming along with me, as I need extra eyes and ears. And you can get into places where I can not. We need to find out what exactly is going on in Kingdom Emerald Hills, and where they stand in the support for Her Highness Queen Linden and the Celestial Kingdom.”
“I don’t wanna go to Emerald Hills!” whines Dragonmouse.
Getting irritated with the incessant whining, “If you do not be quiet for awhile so I can concentrate on these heavier winds, would you like to know the feeling of being eaten!”
“I would like to see you try…” said in slightly daring yet higher whined voice.
Taking the dare, Pheonix lowers her head to nip at her traveling companion. As her beak was barely touching the fur, a feeling of shifting muscle and expansion of her claws, though not of Pheonix’s effort, started to happen. All of a sudden, she lost her grip completely, and with a startling squawk, and a puff of flaming feathers, found herself confronting a very large green dragon.
“So, do you want to take the dare again?”
“Well, now I know how you have come to have your name.” snickers Pheonix.
“Right so let’s get on with this trip. We will get there faster with me flying as well.” Dragonmouse says with a quirk of a smile, “Would you rather me carry you for now, since I am better at flying in these gusting winds?”
“Shut up” was all that was heard over the winds.

“So do we have any leads among the discontent within our own borders? Especially so close to our home.” Dragonmouse inquires.
“I have rumors, and suggestions; however, as of this point they are only that, nothing confirmed. I hope to find some information soon, with your help. But before we can confirm something there, our priority is getting to the King of Emerald Hills to find out what has happened with the Queen‘s messengers and what support King Sutra will provide to Her Highness.”
“Well hopefully we find something soon as we are about to reach the borders. By the way, please catch me.” as Dragon mouse *poof*s back into mouse form. “Oh, can we stop for lunch? This whole transformin’ thing causes my metabolism havoc. Is Angel close enough to intrude for a meal and conversation?”

Red for the blood that spills, Black for the night, White for the honourable, Gold for the mighty.
For honour I fly.[/font]

Post Posted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 10:59 pm 

**copy/pasted from CKRP line “A Crown”**

Managing to pass over much of the Emerald’s lands with little difficulty before reaching the province Angel calls home, Midnight Sun, Pheonix and Dragonmouse stop outside so that they can enter inconspicuously.
A few of the residents looking on at the unknown woman carrying a mouse with murmurs of questions, since this lady seems to talk to herself.
“So, shall we go visit a dear friend and maybe acquire some food?” says a little whining voice from Pheonix’s pocket.
“Yes, she lives just beyond this bend of road. It won’t be long. In fact, I hope she remembers me, it has been quite awhile since we last got to see each other.”

Angel, finishing some projects for her town’s next festival, is startled by an unexpected knock upon her front door. Going to see who has arrived, she hears conversation on the other side of the door, yet cannot quite make out what is being said.
Opening the door, she is surprised to see her friend Pheonix from the Celestial lands to the south. Looking around, not seeing any others, “Why, hello! It has been such a long time, Pheonix! Oh, I thought I heard you speaking with someone. Were you talking to yourself, or have you a mouse in your pocket?”
“Ha ha, as a matter of fact, yes I do have a mouse with me..” Pheonix answers as a little furry nose sticks out of a pocket.
“Come in, to what occasion is it that I get another visit from you?” as Angel ushers her guests in, she moves some materials to the side, conveniently moving some of the “shinier” items into another room as memories of missing items in the past that were of shiny nature comes to mind.
Pheonix settles down into one of the comfy chairs now free of projects. “Well, to be honest, we are trying to find some information. Much turmoil has been happening of late. It seems a neighboring province is being infiltrated by fiendish zombies and such, from the Wetlands. On top of that, the lands King, Sir Slydder, has stolen our Queen’s crown, though has been returned it since then after a few battles.”
“King Slydder? It has been said that he has been seen passing through these lands recently. And Wetlands gold seems to be flowing like water in the Emerald Hills.” says Angel, “As well as letters of mark.”
“Interesting. I am not surprised that uncouth Wetlands king is trying to infest more lands with his monsters. ..” Pheonix starts to say.
“No, he actually, from what I have heard is a quite civilized to the people to which he has spoken with.” interjected Angel. “Though I am not trying to argue with what he has done in your home lands, but the man coming through here has been very aristocratic.”
Dragonmouse, continuing on, “Well, perchance do you know where your king is? We are in need of finding out some more information, and to see if our Queen’s messengers have managed to reach him. He was rumored to be in your province; however, it is felt that he is concerned over southern border malcontent.”

Red for the blood that spills, Black for the night, White for the honourable, Gold for the mighty.
For honour I fly.[/font]

Board index » Emerald Hills General Forums » Role playing