Register    Login    Forum    Search    Chat [0]    FAQ

Board index » Emerald Hills General Forums » Role playing

Post subject: a locked door
 Post Posted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 7:54 pm 

Alice wriggled her way into the hole she had dug. Finally she would escape the aslyum and find her way back to Wonderland, but she had been banished from there by the King and Queen of hearts. "Banished...humph who are they to banish me, I created them. At least that is what Dr. Hunt says, all a figment of my imagination. If this is true, then any hole i dig will lead there."

The hole aburptly dropped into a cavern, a place she recognized...."The Nexus is what i'll call this place....all these doors must lead to worlds i've imagined....now to find the right door to wonderland." Alice began to try each door....all of them opened...."Not this one" she said after looking in each one.....finally she found the low curtain with the door....."Bingo"

"NOW Alice, you knows that I cant open for you. Orders ya know....why dont you try the second door on your left, it opens to a nice place with gingerbread houses and candycane lanes."

"Nope, I wanna go back to wonderland and this is the door i need."

"Sorry cant help you, locked ya know. By order of the King, only he has the key"

"Last time i was here, you chided me about my manners....so I'll ask nicely please open up for me"

"NO"

"okay let me put it this way, I'm much bigger than you, and lots stronger. Either you open up, or i'll kick you in and walk over you on my way to wonderland"

Post subject: Re: a locked door
 Post Posted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 11:13 am 

The messenger tripped on the roots of the largest tree in the forest.

Shielding his eyes from the trickling sunlight, he gazed high into the tree tops.

Howling monkeys leapt from tree to tree, all seemingly in agreement that the intruder was indeed an unfamiliar.

Producing the parchment in a strained hand, this would make the ninety-ninth wanted poster he would have posted in the last half hour. Reaching for his hammer and a rusty nail he proceeded to hammer the royal decree unto the thick bark.

http://www.genericrevolution.com/amtgard/Alice.pdf

Steeping back, the messenger wiped his weeping brow and sighed. The creaking caused a sense of renewed urgency in his primitive instincts.

The large branch swept down with surprising speed, sending the insect of a man into an adjacent tree.

He wasn't sure if it was the snapping of branches or his own skull that sounded so grotesque.

Fleeting images before slipping away flashed before his eyes.

The tree had come to life. The sound of ripping paper was slowly followed by a deep rumble, like a growl. Crumpling paper broke the eerie silence.

He could see her.

She stood next to the giant oak. A concerned look seemed to gaze back at him.

'Hel...p....m...eeeee...'

A smile crept unto her sanguine lips, a wink and she slide behind the tree.

Silence.

The man with the broken spine would later be found by a royal 'scout'. A hammer, a pouch of rusty nails, a stack of wanted posters were all that identified the man as a loyal subject.

It was the crumpled blood stained parchment that lay at the base of the oldest tree in the clearing that would raise much concern.

News would reach the outlands and the monarch himself.

Time was drawing at an end.

Time to play.

S
[con't]

The general who advances without seeking fame and retreats without fearing disgrace, whose only thought is to protect his country and do service for his sovereign, is the jewel of his kingdom. -Sun Wu

Post Posted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 5:18 pm 

Sisters of Mercy
Alice

Alice pressed against the wall
So she can see the door
In case the laughing strangers crawl and
Crush the petals on the floor

Alice in her party dress
She thanks you kindly
So serene
She needs you like she needs her tranqs
To tell her that the world is clean
To promise her a definition
Tell her where the rain will fall
Tell her where the sun shines bright
And tell her she can have it all
Today
Today

Pass the crystal spread the tarot
In illusion comfort lies
The safest way the straight and narrow
No confusion no surprise

Alice in her party dressed to kill
She the thanks you turns away
She needs you like she needs needs her pills
To tell her that the world’s okay
To promise her a definition
Tell her where the rain will fall
Tell her where the sun shines bright
And tell her she can have it all
Today
Today

Alice
Don’t give it way

The general who advances without seeking fame and retreats without fearing disgrace, whose only thought is to protect his country and do service for his sovereign, is the jewel of his kingdom. -Sun Wu

Post Posted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 9:01 pm 

"Good morning Mr. Oak how are you today?" Alice asked the ent cheerfully.
"I"m the same as i ever was" the old tree replied
"You know its a crying shame how this King has treated your people. Massacred for his bedroom furniture, chopped down to keep him warm. And who is revered? Tended and nurtured? Those empty headed, gossipy flowers. And why? Do you not tower over them majestically? Do you not shelter and nurture them?"
"I"ve never thought of it that way......why should i owe this puny human king anything?. So be it Alice, we the trees will join you on your crusade to replace the King."

"I must hide, there is a messenger comming. The Court of Hearts has slandered me, and posted me an outlaw. Do you mind if i join my allies the monkeys and hide among your branches?
"why yes my dear i'd be delighted. No child has climbed my branches in years....i do miss the young ones sometimes"

The messenger nailed his proclimation in the the tree

"AND JUST WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU ARE DOING? Do I put nails in your hide?" and with that the oak gave a mighty swing and crushed the man.
Alice came scurrying down. She looked down at the fallen man. She bent down and gently whispered into the crippled man's ears

"Tell your King that i'm painting the roses red"

Board index » Emerald Hills General Forums » Role playing