Register    Login    Forum    Search    Chat [0]    FAQ

Board index » Emerald Hills Parks » Park Forums » Eagleshire

Post subject: Credits
 Post Posted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 5:02 pm 

To clear up some confusion...

Eagleshire is very diligent about holding full-class battlegames every week so that players can get the credit for the class they wish to advance in. On rare occasions we may not hold a battlegame, or the battlegame may be a non-class battlegame. If this is the case, the only fighting class that can be given credit is Warrior. This means that you may have signed in as Archer or Monk for that day, but because there wasn't a full-class battlegame, your credit will show up on the ORK as Warrior instead. When this happens (again, very rarely) I will start posting on the boards that Warrior credit was given for that specific date rather than full-class credits, to help everyone keep track of their signins better.

I make notes (and keep very specific notes) on the days where there are no battlegames so that if a question comes up, I can turn to my notes for that day and see why a battlegame wasn't done. Sometimes it's because there aren't enough people (event weekends, bad weather); sometimes it's because there was not enough interest in a battlegame; days when Quals are held at Eagleshire we will rarely hold a full-class battlegame. Occasionally these things happen, and when they do, I often am asked what someone is supposed to do when he wants credit in a specific class--afterall it's not his fault the battlegame wasn't played, he showed up intending to play Monster not Warrior. And I agree, it wasn't his fault. But regardless of fault, the class wasn't played and therefore the player can't get credit for that class.

If you have any questions about your credits from Eagleshire or if you feel your credits have not been entered correctly, please let me know. I am more than happy to look over anything you want clarified so that we can get any confusion cleared up and fix any mistakes that may be on your record. You can contact me anytime at CarmonyEH@gmail.com, and I read these boards on a daily basis so you can PM me here as well.

Post subject: Re: Credits
 Post Posted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 2:33 am 

... The post on non-battlegame days at Eagleshire can be found here:

http://www.amtgard-eh.com/forums/viewto ... =8988#8988

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 8:06 pm 

Today we did a battlegame at Eagleshire, but not everyone was interested in participating. I was given a list of battlegame players and those people will get full class credit. Everyone else will get Warrior (or color if it applies). If you feel your credits for today are incorrect, please contact me and we'll see what we can do to fix it. Thanks!

Board index » Emerald Hills Parks » Park Forums » Eagleshire