Register    Login    Forum    Search    Chat [0]    FAQ

Board index » Emerald Hills Parks » Park Forums » Eagleshire

Post Posted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 8:25 am 

At Thee's request, I am opening Declarations for park offices at Eagleshire. Declarations will close on Friday Nov. 27 at 10:00pm

Duke: Fionnigan Hellblazer
Regent:
Champion:

Last edited by Carmony Uziel on Thu Nov 19, 2009 7:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 3:12 pm 

...Don't everyone jump at once. Someone might get hurt in the scramble.

To the newer players at Eagleshire, I say, this is your opportunity to learn and grow in this game. Some of you have great ideas for the battlefield and that would make for a good Champion. I've seen some of the garb and weapons that are coming out of the year-long crop of new players and I'm pretty impressed. You might make for a great Regent at Eagleshire. I've also noticed very strong leadership qualities in a good number of players. It's possible you can be Eagleshire's next Duke. Remember, under our current leadership with Badger we brought Eagleshire back up to a Duchy. Who will step up to lead Eagleshire in the next reign?

And I'm not going to forget you older players of this game. A lot of you have been Kingdom level officers many times as well, but don't know if you want the responsibility of the entire Kingdom this time around. Then take it down a notch and volunteer your services at the park level.

come on... imagine the benefits... you get your dues suspended for six months! =)

Anyone?

Post Posted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 3:23 pm 

I think we need to run a park level quals so we can have qualified officers for the next reign. I will put my name in for Duke.

I suggest we organize and set a quals date for Dec. 13th with the vote to occur when judging is over (park level, it shouldnt take long to finish).

Ideas?

Puppet Master of the EH

"Of course you are Forest. You're like the Mr. Burns of EH." - Finn

(insert titles and awards here)

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 4:11 pm 

I don't disagree that it would be nice to have qualified officers. I called Thee to let her know you posted this and she will be calling you sometime today, since as Park PM, this is her thing to run and not mine. :)

We've been trying to get guys at Eagleshire to enter quals and run for an officer position, but there's really no interest. Maybe you can be more persuasive. :) Thanks Forest!

Post Posted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 1:32 pm 

I will be running for regent. That is if I qual.

Board index » Emerald Hills Parks » Park Forums » Eagleshire