Register    Login    Forum    Search    Chat [0]    FAQ

Board index » Emerald Hills Parks » Park Forums » Eagleshire

Post subject: Introduction
 Post Posted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 8:33 pm 

*A tall slender man wearing dark clothing bearing a symbol not yet seen in Eagleshire stands before an assembled crowd of peasants, men-at-arms, and all others assembled in the square.*

"Blessings of the Dark Sister upon you! I am Il'lmaeran Quel'lar, Priest of Her Eternal Majesty, The Lady Kaos, She-Who-Was-Is-and-Always-Will-Be."

"I have traveled a long and difficult journey from my home of Achoria far to the north, to the lands of Eagleshire. My Lady bids me spread the word of Her existence to these lands and found a new enclave dedicated to Her worship. To that end, my cohorts and I have found a forest which reminds us of our far-away home and is suitable for the establishment of our enclave. It is a wild land and carries the taint of The Dark Sister's hated foe, Dodesfael.

In return for cleansing this attainted land, I formally request permission to claim it in The Dark Sister's name. My Skulde, Thoraen, will be presenting himself to the Court of Eagleshire to discuss formal terms.

OOC:
Hey all, I'm new to the area, but a long time LARPer interested in holding events and starting up a new RP/Flurb event-oriented park associated with the Eagleshire park. I work near a wildlife management area right below Lake Lewisville that is nearly ideal for questing and RP related events. With the permission of Eagleshire I'd like to claim this land as my character Il'lmaeran's RP dominion and coordinate the use of this area as an RP event site with Eagleshire.

Looking forward to much fun, flurbbery, and fighting!
Phil/Il'lmaeran

Board index » Emerald Hills Parks » Park Forums » Eagleshire