Register    Login    Forum    Search    Chat [0]    FAQ

Board index » Emerald Hills Parks » Park Forums » Eagleshire

Post subject: HELP!!!
 Post Posted: Sat Oct 30, 2010 10:08 pm 

I don't know if anyone is going to be able to read this in time by tomorrow morning but just in case my name is Kirk Parmer and I want to join Eagleshire and I've been talking to Tuk! Uziel and I was hoping to go tomorrow but unfortunatly I'm not going to be able to get a ride from my father since he goes to church tomorrow and every Sunday and I was hoping that someone in Gainesville or Valley View would be able to come get me tomorrow like at 11:00! If you could call me at 612-1379 I live with my parents and they leave befor 10:00 to go to church and if you can call just call and when I see that their is a number on their for Halloween (YAY!!!) I will call you at 10:15 if you call before 10:00 since I don't know if I might be up by 10:00 but I'll certainly call! My address is *REDACTED* which if you live in Gainesville it's right by the Old Hospital and if you live in Valley View I'll meet you at JR's Food Market which is a Gas Station which is right by Chicken Express! I live up a few streets from the Gas Station and I'm hoping to meet you guys tomorrow! Also I have some good ideas for helping us become stronger in battle and I also have a banner idea so I hope to be able to come tomorrow and show off what I have! Hope to meet you guys soon! Kirk Parmer (Malru Lucern)

Admin edit: you might not want to give out quite so much information on the internet.

Board index » Emerald Hills Parks » Park Forums » Eagleshire