Register    Login    Forum    Search    Chat [0]    FAQ

Board index » Emerald Hills Parks » Park Forums » Eagleshire

Post subject: This reign's "stuff"
 Post Posted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 8:29 pm 

Posting, planning, organizing and the like.

If I (or someone else clever) can find an accurate calendar of the kingdom monarchy's plans for the reign, then we will organize an Eagleshire carpool to Finder's Keep and Midnight Sun on the next kingdom visit. Instead of just a handful of people able to make it out there on their own, we'll make sure anyone interested in going gets a ride too.

Recruiting:

Mark your calendar: Wednesday, September 27. I'm Historian for the UNT Gamer's Club, and we've scheduled the evening for an all Amtgard night. Will need a bunch of loaner weapons and waivers because we're working on reserving one of the fields for everyone in the club to swing some foam.

We chose this as opposed to a demo or inviting everyone out to the park one day because too often it seems like only 1 or 2 interested people will show up. In this situation we have a larger group being introduced to the game on the comfort of their "home turf," bringing Amtgard to them.

I'm working on some flyers and will update more as it gets closer to September.

Any additional ideas, suggestions and stuff?

-Aylin
Baron of Eagleshire
"The Girl"

Post subject: Re: This reign's "stuff"
 Post Posted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 9:16 am 

Aylin-

You can find an accurate kingdom schedule with the Crown visits at:
http://www.amtgard-eh.com/calendar.html
There were some typos on it last week but they have been corrected.

All the visits to FK, except the Roving Battlegame visit, is a "sword boot camp". This is open for everyone wanting to improve their fighting skills. The roving attlegames for the most part have been planned, please see the schedule for when they will be at your park.

I will be at Eagleshire this weekend at 2:00 to begin set-up. I have a kingdom pavillion, all the flags, and game items that we need to set-up on the field. It would be great to have a crew help me.

Let me know if you need to know anything inparticular. You can always privately e-mail me at reine@corsirs.org .

Keep up the GREAT work!

Queen Reine Von Doom

Post Posted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 4:59 pm 

So if I need to get in touch with you I can simply write you at reine@corsairs.org?

Regards
S

The general who advances without seeking fame and retreats without fearing disgrace, whose only thought is to protect his country and do service for his sovereign, is the jewel of his kingdom. -Sun Wu

Post Posted: Fri Jul 14, 2006 2:02 pm 

Yes, but during the weekend please call as my home internet connection is currently down.

Board index » Emerald Hills Parks » Park Forums » Eagleshire