Register    Login    Forum    Search    Chat [0]    FAQ

Board index » Emerald Hills General Forums » Announcements » Archives

Post subject: Thank You
 Post Posted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 11:00 am 

I just wanted to say thank you to some of the people who helped make WBW a success this year.

Dreanya for running gate in spite of multiple people acting like they should be exceptions to the rules.

Morgan for heading up security and following through when the situation called for it.

Scytale for taking over the war itself and gettign things to run smoothly even if there were some delays between rounds. (Hard to keep things running smoothly without knowing who is reeving ahead of time.)

Crawling Chaos for feast.

Meggido and Stoner for hauling the maze up to WBW for the Friday quests. Without you guys the Friday activities couldn't have happened.

Trianna for having children's activities planned.

To all the volunteers who helped to reeve, play monsters, clean up trash, work at gate, etc. It is the combined efforts of all of you who make thing happen.

And last, but never least, a huge thank you to Trinity and Tangena for stepping in and making sure that WBW would be a success. You did an excellent job at organizing the overall event and delegating responsibilities so that all the separate parts of the event worked well together.

To anyone I missed, thank you for our help. I look forward to next year.

Puppet Master of the EH

"Of course you are Forest. You're like the Mr. Burns of EH." - Finn

(insert titles and awards here)

Post subject: Re: Thank You
 Post Posted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 7:51 pm 

8) In addition to Forest's list of Thank You's, I would like to thank the people of the Emerald Hills and all of Amtgard, who without their support, loyalty, and belief, would never have given this event the ability to grow to what it is today. My personal thanks go out to all the members of the WBW teams, Forest, Trianna, Megiddo, Stoner, Dreanya, the members of Crawling Chaos, Morgan, Scytale, our private refuse collection engineers Sutra and Dizzy, and Tangeena-my wonderful wife-for putting up with me while she tried to get this thing rolling. :D

I didn't do it, No one saw me do it, So therefore I am innocent

Post Posted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 2:44 pm 

Wow! What an awesome event! A huge THANK YOU to Trinity and Tangeena for autocrating and making WBW 8 such a wonderful event. :)

There are so many people to thank...thank you Meggido and Stoner for bring the maze, the children just loved the quest. I couldn't have done it with out your help. :)

Thanks to the countless monsters…ya'll were awesome! Thank you Forest for helping me with the kids quest and for running the maze battle..thank you Crawling Chaos for preparing feast...Thank you Scytale for running the war..I had a blast! Thank you Ella for decorating the feast area…it was beautiful. Thank you Larin and Dreaven for hosting the martini party….Forest's long island ice teas and those raspberry martini's…very dangerous. :oops: If I forgot anyone, thank you as well. It was a pleasure to work with everyone. I had a wonderful time, and I'm looking forward to next year!

Trianna

Post Posted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 4:17 pm 

I'd also like to extend my thanks to everyone who reeved and to the teams who faught at Banner Wars. The fighting was about as clean and smooth as I have seen it yet at Banner Wars!

Gabriel

Post Posted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 4:19 pm 

Trianna wrote:
Forest's long island ice teas and those raspberry martini's…very dangerous.
Are you going to join Feral in claiming it is all Forest's fault?

Post Posted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 7:47 pm 

:) I drank them, but he made them soooo very tasty! So I would say he should take some of the blame...lol.

Post Posted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 12:34 pm 

Tolken, if another song comes out of this I'll have some words for you in the Smack Talk section! :evil:

Puppet Master of the EH

"Of course you are Forest. You're like the Mr. Burns of EH." - Finn

(insert titles and awards here)

Board index » Emerald Hills General Forums » Announcements » Archives