Register    Login    Forum    Search    Chat [0]    FAQ

Board index » Emerald Hills General Forums » Announcements » Archives

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 159 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11
 Post subject: Re: MWG and Seal
 Post Posted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 10:03 am 

If you're accusing Seal of all people of bringing "a new standard to sluffing", you haven't been to enough IK events. I'm not saying he is or is not sluffing, just that I highly doubt a local park in Hurst is going to be host to where the bar is set for such an undesirable activity.

In all seriousness, though, the issues KP seems to have with him are all offenses that might lead to one being thrown off the field of play for the duration of the ditch/battlegame/etc, but a permanent ban extending past the Kingdom level ban that's been in place? Come on.

Just to put some perspective on this for you, Seal once broke a bone in my left hand because he used racquetballs for sword pommels in those days. If a guy that's suffered serious physical injury at [Seal's] hands thinks your park's officials and populous are being ridiculous and "warping the rules to suit your needs" by keeping someone out for no other reason than you don't like the way he plays, you may want to reconsider...

Post Posted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 11:32 am 

Coronation starts today and I hope to sit and talk with the officers of KP about this situation. I hope that once all is said and done, there will be an opportunity for both sides to work together.

Puppet Master of the EH

"Of course you are Forest. You're like the Mr. Burns of EH." - Finn

(insert titles and awards here)

Post Posted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 11:51 am 

1. Seldzar this is awesome ----> "The problem with quotes on the internet is that there's no way to be sure if they're true." - Abraham Lincoln

2. I personally think seal is not a half bad guy ok so he pisses people off tell him to say sorry give him his slap on the wrist and let him play if he continues the behavior then just ask him not to come back to the park but lift the ban and get on with life, Dennis Leary said it best "life sucks get a helmet" but for fucks sake quit all the bitching and whining, i have been in the game three years been to many ik events been sloughed just as much as the next guy but never have i had a monarch come to me and talk to me till after i left KP so it really feels to me that the drama did not start with seal get over it and play the fucking game

Post Posted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 3:01 pm 

Myth wrote: I am truly begging someone to create a punishment suitable for the action taken that will not hurt those that were merely complacent or even voted against defying the Kingdom. (from topic of MWG getting contract pulled)

then Myth wrote: What I am saying is that if Alby, or now Forest wants to hold a meeting either requesting or rudely mandating the we lift the ban of Seal, we have little choice but to discuss and/or simply comply to the Kingdom's ruling. (Seal's banning topic)

so what i see, and apparently I'm not alone....now that it's your home, defying the Kingdom is the way to go. So which is it Myth? you can't have it both ways.

Now is the time to let it go...Seal has done his time, he HAS apologized (see earlier in this thread) its over....let it go.

"Passion overrules Reason" wizard's rule #3 of the Terry Goodkind series "Sword of truth"

Post Posted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 5:32 pm 

A great nighthawk said-
(Just to put some perspective on this for you, Seal once broke a bone in my left hand because he used racquetballs for sword pommels in those days. If a guy that's suffered serious physical injury at [Seal's] hands thinks your park's officials and populous are being ridiculous and "warping the rules to suit your needs" by keeping someone out for no other reason than you don't like the way he plays, you may want to reconsider...)

I m Sorry I m Sorry hell ive been saying Sorry for a year.

seal to SeldszarKilsek -
Dude i m sorry for that (they just make it look good ) ive always play it safe and not hurt . i m truely sorry for the broken bone never ment to hurt anyone, sorry once again for that ...... oh to mythic reject oops sorry for that Frotoe....i did say sorry for all that i did in the past even three times that i came out before i was banned. so like i told my ex wife and some of my ex friends - build a bridge and get over it .

Lord Master Seal Blackhawk - I realy did say sorry right .....?
elder of Kings point - Seal is MasterBlaster ....lol joking
p.s sorry for the name calling i dont believe i was a sluffer now but thanks just means i m better than you.....did i say sorry agian .......see you on the trench fields

Post Posted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 8:15 pm 

Seal- Ok.... your sorry. Noted. Lets move on.

I have to say... that while being banned from a park might have some worth or possibly some other use for good or bad. Still, its just one park in a Kingdom of parks. Its not like this KP park is head and shoulders above all the other parks in our Kingdom. Far from it.

Besides, I got that beat. [smilie=icon_twisted.gif]

I was banned from an entire Kingdom.

[smilie=icon_twisted.gif] [smilie=icon_cool.gif] [smilie=icon_twisted.gif]

Post Posted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 2:39 am 

The Midnight Sun has issued a few local bans over the years. Only in one or two cases can I recall an Althing vote being brought forward for a permanent ban. In most cases, the offenders either complied with the request from the park officers, or the offender simply stopped showing up once it was made clear the behavior would not be tolerated. If only more people had the sense to ban themselves....

I think it's important that parks be able to issue local bans. It's a lot better than a situation where you have the Reeve throwing the same damned people off the field all the time. However, it is important that such things be done even-handedly.

Can you be banned for being hated by just about everyone? I think so. Being an asshole is a privilege, not a right. At the point at which one person is literally tearing a park apart, something needs to be happen. I would hope it could be handled amicably but that doesn't always work.

Post Posted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 7:45 am 

yes that would have been fine.... i think now that we have talked to all the right people and i will be making a apoligy to kings point. This event was great. to those i have been upset with i m sorry or a little mouthy at times i m sorry for real. so with that let s be friends and play a game for all that is fun and have great family value.

Seal - the drunk guy past out on the ditch field
See i told you i be there....lol

Post Posted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 8:48 am 

Per one of the last royal decrees of King Alby: It was his promise that this issue would end upon his stepping down, and he has spoken to all parties involved to bring this issue to resolution. As such he wishes this thread to be closed, and moved to the archives.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 159 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11

Board index » Emerald Hills General Forums » Announcements » Archives