Register    Login    Forum    Search    Chat [0]    FAQ

Board index » Emerald Hills General Forums » Announcements » Archives

Post subject: EH Reeves List: Reign L
 Post Posted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 11:00 am 

Lets start with the list of those who qualified for office, and their expiration dates, I am assuming CQ for the test date:

Shamus - GMR
Kenta - 5/11/2013
Solithan - 5/11/2013
Crimson - 5/11/2013
Dark Tigger - 5/11/2013
Seal - 5/11/2013
Thrasher - 5/11/2013
Dreaven - 5/11/2013
Docsi - 5/11/2013
Dair - 5/11/2013
Deydron - 4/27/2013
Sierra - 4/27/2013
Yusheng - 4/28/2013
Yufuki - 5/11/2013

Antlers Rook - March 2013
Dragonfly Matraguna - May 2013
Moose - May 2013
Pandora Nightshade - 4/28/2013
Selerik Delent- May 2013 (Excludes any extension due to GMR status)
XarasFox - March 2013

After speaking with the kingdom GMR here are the guidelines for being recognized as Kingdom reeve qualified: You are not allowed to self report. If you tested with the Kingdom GMR gently remind him so he can post it here. If you tested at a Park, gently remind the Park GMR to post here (or email the Kingdom GMR) with their list of reeve qualified people, including when they took the test. And I will be checking who posts with the park officer lists on http://amtwiki.net, as that is now the kingdom recognized resource for up to date park information.

Post Posted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 11:11 pm 

I would like to test. I took one at ES CQ, but have not taken the kingdom test yet for this reign.

Puppet Master of the EH

"Of course you are Forest. You're like the Mr. Burns of EH." - Finn

(insert titles and awards here)

Post Posted: Wed Jan 02, 2013 5:56 pm 

I am qualified as of the test given to me by Shamus during the last quals.

Post Posted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 2:03 pm 

Please add Jordan and Evrek to this list

"Passion overrules Reason" wizard's rule #3 of the Terry Goodkind series "Sword of truth"

Post Posted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 7:16 pm 

as to taking the test ask me. my phone #817-938-1970.
i'll arrange a day to meet you at your park or make sure your park gmr has a copy to administer.

i'll be posting names of all those who tested with me tomorrow night.

Post Posted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 3:07 am 

King's Point Kingdom Reeves tested...

Kel
Kaug
Dailyn

Ya'll already have Thrasher and Shamus on the big list.

Park Regent Siv tested with park GMR so she is tested on the park level as well.

Post Posted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 11:34 am 

After speaking with the kingdom GMR here are the guidelines for being recognized as Kingdom reeve qualified: You are not allowed to self report. If you tested with the Kingdom GMR gently remind him so he can post it here. If you tested at a Park, gently remind the Park GMR to post here (or email the Kingdom GMR) with their list of reeve qualified people, including when they took the test. And I will be checking who posts with the park officer lists on http://amtwiki.net, as that is now the kingdom recognized resource for up to date park information.

Post Posted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 5:25 pm 

Hello,

I am Selerik Delent, the new GM Reeves for Razor Hills. Please feel free to send me loving nudges with baseball bats if there is anything I neglect to do on the board, as this is my first time holding such an office.

Here are our current Reeves qualified individuals from our park, as of assuming my reign, and the date of expiration for said qualifications.

Antlers Rook - March 2013
Dragonfly Matraguna - May 2013
Moose - May 2013
Pandora Nightshade - May 2013
Selerik Delent- May 2013 (Excludes any extension due to GMR status)
XarasFox - March 2013

It is possible there are others who passed testing under the prior GMR that I do not yet have paperwork on, and I will post a supplemental update if they come to my attention.

Post Posted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 10:40 am 

This is a gentle nudging for parks to update their officer lists on the wiki.

Post Posted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 2:35 pm 

Can't the wiki be edited by anyone that makes an account? It doesn't seem like using something that ANYONE with internet and a few minutes can tamper with as an official source is a very good idea. I thought that's what the ORK was for, as only PM's can edit things there, and only certain areas of their jurisdiction, unless I'm understanding incorrectly. (I've never been pm so am unsure)

Post Posted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 2:50 pm 

Yes. That's the point, any member with knowledge of new changes can update the wiki entry. And any change is logged in the wiki and can be reverted if necessary. If there is a problem a page can be locked so only certain people can edit it, but almost all parks have had pages that have existed for some time with no issues I am aware of. The ORK doesn't have a good interface for looking up a park, and only allows the most basic info. And yes as you have pointed out only one or two people can edit a park's information on the ORK.

The problem with only allowing one or two offices the ability to update the info is that those offices change every 6 months. And when the next person comes along they don't know how to do it, and it stops getting updated. The wiki has hundreds of editors and likely dozens from each kingdom who are well versed in editing. A few members from a park can keep a park wiki updated indefinitely. And with more users who check a park page regularly there are fewer bottlenecks to keeping the park info up to date. The page naturally becomes more accurate, timely, and informative.

Post Posted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 3:16 pm 

ah okay. I just hope nobody gets upset about something they deem unfair (ban, suspension, whatever) and decides to be obnoxious and edit things inappropriately. It happens on other wiki's plenty, some people are just rude. :(

If the pms don't know how to update stuff maybe there could be a sort of how-to put up for them? or emailed to them when they get the job? This button does this, type this here to put in points. It might be redundant for experienced people, but for fresh officers it might be incredibly helpful. Just a thought :)

Post Posted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 3:45 pm 

We have had one for years, printed copies handed out as well as emailed out to all parks at the time. And it is listed on our library page:
http://www.amtgard-eh.com/library/ParkC ... Manual.pdf

The problem once again is if the Kingdom PM doesn't know who just stepped up as park PM, and the outgoing PM "forgets," it just doesn't get passed along.

Board index » Emerald Hills General Forums » Announcements » Archives