Register    Login    Forum    Search    Chat [0]    FAQ

Board index » Emerald Hills Parks » Park Forums » Mourningwood Glen

Post subject: Quest
 Post Posted: Wed Apr 30, 2014 9:00 am 

Unto the Populace of MourningWood Glenn. Throughout the years, many magical items have been lost in the Deepwoods that surround the Glenn. Fighters have gone forth to do battle, carrying these mystical items, only to find their deaths. It is in our best interests to find some of these items, as if we do not, they will be found by others who do not have the Kingdom's best interest at heart.
Treasure hunters beware, there are bandits and other ne're do wells that will also be looking for these items. You must find them before they do, or you must recover them from these blackguards.

"Passion overrules Reason" wizard's rule #3 of the Terry Goodkind series "Sword of truth"

Post subject: Re: Quest
 Post Posted: Wed Apr 30, 2014 7:52 pm 

This quest will take place May 10th. All items involved will be considered park relics, they will not be useable outside of MWG. This will be a complete "deepwoods" battlegame. Each player will have unlimited lives, and refreshes will be every 30min. Time of death will be 60 seconds. Game will last a maximum of 2 hours. There are NO TEAMS. Once a relic is found, you may turn it in, but then you forfit any other relics. Once found, a relic carried in the field can be looted until the end of game. You may not use a relic's abilities until after it is turned in. All relics will be turned in at the end of game, and awarded to the person turning them in.

(Practical purposes: I found a relic...I turn it it. I decide to go back out in the field to test my newfound ability, and get killed by JoeNewbiecus....JoeNewbiecus loots my body and takes my relic and turns it in. I may now search for a new relic, or spend my day hunting JoeNewbiecus to get it back.

OR. I found a relic....I turn it in. I put it in my fight bag and go kill other people. I may not turn in another relic.

So you see, it behooves you to stay in the field to find more relics.)

"Passion overrules Reason" wizard's rule #3 of the Terry Goodkind series "Sword of truth"

Post subject: Re: Quest
 Post Posted: Fri May 09, 2014 10:43 am 

My diabolical plan has worked. I have used the powers of nature to call forth her wrath. Not only will you fight each other, but Mother Nature herself has decided to keep you away from these relics of the Tuatha Dé Danann. Watch for mudslides and hot muggy humid weather. (Insert evil laugh). SERIOUSLY, bring water to drink in the field, you'll need it.

Board index » Emerald Hills Parks » Park Forums » Mourningwood Glen