Register    Login    Forum    Search    Chat [0]    FAQ

Board index » Emerald Hills Parks » Park Forums » King's Point

Post subject: King's Point awards....
 Post Posted: Thu Jun 21, 2012 6:03 pm 

It has been brought to my attention as well as Lady Tigerhawke (Kingdom PM) that in the past 2 years your awards not being entered correctly or even at all into the ORK. To combat this issue before it becomes more of an issue I am asking EVERYONE to review your ORK awards list which can be found here:

http://amtgardrecords.com/chapter.php?chapterID=279

and make sure your awards are current. If there is something that is missing please bring your paperwork to King's Point so that I can review them and update as needed. This is open to EVERY member of KING'S POINT and will go until the end of my current time as PM in SEPTEMBER. I would like to have all these issues resolved before the end of Tigerhawke's reign so the new Kingdom PM (Should Lady TigerHawke choose not to run again) as well as my replacement (should I choose not to run again or if I do choose to run again and do not win the vote) not having to start their reign off with a mess.

Thank you,

Dailyn

Let me be VERY CLEAR... This does not apply to awards you think you may have been entitled to that you did not receive. This only applies to awards you were given either on a park level or a Kingdom level that were not entered correctly.

Board index » Emerald Hills Parks » Park Forums » King's Point