Post Posted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 3:19 pm 

Congratz to you too TigerHawke on making 4th lvl Warrior

Post subject: Re: Leveled Up
 Post Posted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 11:32 pm 

*blink blink* why thank you

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 7:56 pm 

master class level list updated

Last edited by Elder Vermilion on Mon Jun 15, 2009 1:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post Posted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 7:05 pm 

Okay...I saw that the Master list was updated ...could you please explain how we made the list? I thought a Master's list was for 6th lvl people that had passed the Master's test in their class? I'm so confused;)

Also since we are in Tulsa and at Shire status, how can someone that is 6th lvl take the Master's test for their class? Ghosttiger will be 6th lvl monk very soon. We won't be able to get to Dallas anytime soon with the economy the way it is ..la sigh ...

Post Posted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 6:10 pm 

Congrats to Ghosttiger for making lvl 6 Monk today!! Well done;) You're the first one to get there in any class.

Post Posted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 3:05 am 

Yeah me. First to get the in Red Storm. Thanks for Blabbing TigerHawke LOL. j/k

Post Posted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 11:56 am 

The "Master List" is not a list of class masters, but just the main list where we track who has officially tested for each class level.

Becoming a class master is at the discretion of the Monarch. If there is someone at your park (usually 6th level) who you feel is exemplary in their playing of a class, notify the Monarch (Faunna currently).

Hope that helps.

Puppet Master of the EH

"Of course you are Forest. You're like the Mr. Burns of EH." - Finn

(insert titles and awards here)

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 1:49 pm 

I am sorry for the confusion, yes I was referring to the master list as in principal list, not as a list of class masters.

Also updated again for ghosttiger.

Post Posted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 11:42 pm 

Thank-you Elder Vermillion and Forest for that info and for adding Ghosttiger to the list;) Next question tho is this: Is there a Master Monk test? I do not see one listed over at the EH Library.

Post Posted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 10:10 am 

There is not a Master test for classes. The tests are for the levels (1-6). To become a master is more subjective. Do people see you as an exemplary player of that class. As one person said to me "Do they personify that class."

To become a master, players often are at 6th level for over a year showing there skillz in the class. If there is a player that you feel is a true master in the class, suggest it to the Monarch (Dame Faunna) and to the Kingdom Guildmaster of that class.

It is a bit harder when the player is farther away from the Kingdom center, because they do not get seen as often. So keep the officers informed of they players in your park and suggest awards they may deserve (this goes beyond just class masterhoods).

Best of luck to you guys.

Puppet Master of the EH

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 1:12 pm 

If I understand your question correctly, there is not a written test for lvl 6 monk that has been uploaded to the EH website, yet.

As Forest has said 6th lvl monk is not the same as master monk.

Post Posted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 6:45 pm 

Excellent! I do understand that there is a difference between making lvl 6 in a class and actually being a master of that class. However I did not know that it could take a year to exemplify this quality. This is again, an area that we as new parks could use the expertise and knowledge that long time players have. How does one go about actually personifying a particular class? I can imagine a few things but that is not the same as knowing what is being looked for as a sort of standard. So what are you looking for in that area so that we know when to even recommend that an individual is ready to become a master and take an in-depth test?

BTW I appreciate that you are taking the time to reply to all my many questions. It is a great help and I am passing on the info to some of the parks that are closest to us cause they don't know either. You know I really wish that some sort of delegation could come up here and just school the heck out of us. Hold a OK/AR forum so we can question/get answers to what we need/want to know.

Clu Da' Bard might be here this month and if so, I'm going to send him back brain-less cause I'll have picked it clean! lol!

Post Posted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 8:52 am 

Masterhood is a subjective thing, but there are some common elements to it.

Is the person fluent in the rules of not only his/her class, but how their abilities and spells interact with other classes. (i.e. does the wizard know to warn the person wearing pro-projectiles that an arrow with magical projectile on it will count if it hits?)

Is the person effective on the field. This doesn't mean they have the highest body count or survive every game to it's end, but do they play the class in an effective and efficient manner. Do they take the right spell list for the quest scenario? Do they use thier abilities at the most opportune times? Do they recognize weaknesses in the enemy and use their abilities to exploit them?

Do opposing players focus on them? Is your 6th level Druid being ignored by the other team? Or does the other team's plan involve how they will wipe the druid out so they can coplete the game objective?

I am sure other people could come up with more criteria to look at. But those are some good indicators at least.

Also, there is not a master test, but simply the Monarch deciding (usually with input from the Guildmaster of the class) that you have reached the level of Master. And while I said it could take a year, it can also take longer. There are some people who have been 6th level for years and still do not have a masterhood in the class. Nothing wrong with that. IN some cases they simply are not at the level to be a master, and in others it is because they have not caught the eye of the Monarch (and their peers have not made the suggestion - bad peers!).

Hope that helps.

Puppet Master of the EH

Post Posted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 4:31 pm 

Thanks Forest, you're a sweetheart;) I'm going to copy and paste this post into my ever growing file of GOOD info.

and LOL! Poor Ghosttiger, he's not only our 6th lvl Monk, but he's our Champion. So of course he's the one big threat on our field, and the one everyone either wants to beat OR neutralize on the field first. The more wary just back away ..lol. He's my husband and I'm constantly learning better fighting moves from him and using what he's taught every chance I get.

This kinda makes things funny as all get out when new ppl come to check us out and think that they can take on the 'old lady' for the easy kill. The looks on their faces! *grins* and then the smiles are more than worth it.

Then our son, Jrake plays Healer (mostly) and is starting Druid, so that makes him fairly lethal cause he mixes his spells up really well. One day (as a druid) he just lived and lived ...I've never seen a kid so GLAD to die so he could get some of his used up spells back for his next life!

I love it when we are all on the same team. Monk, Healer and Warrior ...not a bad combo at all;)

Board index » Emerald Hills Parks » Park Forums » Red Storm