Register    Login    Forum    Search    Chat [0]    FAQ

Board index » Emerald Hills Parks » Park Forums » Red Storm

Post subject: New Park Champion
 Post Posted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 2:12 pm 

We held our weaponmaster tourney yesterday. We also replaced our park Champion due to his consistent absences.

Kyto Nichiro "Cheeto" won the weaponmaster and is the new Red Storm Champion. Congrats!! We made you really work hard for it now didn't we?? lol

Saintmoon, who had his first park day, Aubrey and Konda all earned their 1st Order of the Warrior. Well done!!

Welcome back Bronic and what a day to chose to come back out! We really had a full day and went on well past park end time to get the battlegame in too..but had a blast.

A Fealty to the Kingdom ceremony was done as well as handing out Owl Awards and Emeralds. HUZZAH!

Dragonfire, great job on making your arrows after park at our place, once covered, there is another Owl in your future.
Thanks to Frev, Aubrey, Crowe, Cheeto and Dragonfire for coming back to our place after park ...some of whom stayed until 5:30 am ....I'm getting too old for this :) LOL and sharing pizza and lots of laughs.

Both Ghosttiger and I are very proud of everyone of you. Thanks!!

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 9:24 pm 

I'd like to thank all the people taught me to fight back in Crimson Moon, a LONG time ago. And I'd like to thank also my family for being behind my back the whole way.

Also, Good Job to all the Others that competed in the tournament. Huzzah to the Warrior Orders that will be issued. *Thinks to himself* I guess I better give everybody the Address to this site.

Kyto Nichiro "Cheeto" is the name.
Enjoy fighting all day a living the ache the next day.
He who talks to a ring.

Board index » Emerald Hills Parks » Park Forums » Red Storm