Register    Login    Forum    Search    Chat [0]    FAQ

Board index » Emerald Hills General Forums » Arts & Sciences

Post subject: Donations Anyone?
 Post Posted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 11:25 pm 

I'm here to scrounge for items. I need things that I can give away as awards/bounties/thank yous. Right now I'm short on materials and experience to make belts and belt favors, so I thought I'd ask if anyone has anything already made (belts, intricate belt favors, stylish tunics, anything) that you no longer wear--or even if you want to donate your time and materials and make something interesting, I'd accept that too! =)

I'm considering doing some "entertain your Prime Minister" tourneys or something fun like that, and I want to have awesome awards made by the people of the Emerald Hills to give away to those who win. So if you've got something you'd like to give me, please let me know. I love it when people give things to me!

I'm also thinking of doing a Kingdom-wide scavenger hunt--where I will tell you what items I want brought to me, and whoever gets the items to me (by any means necessary) by the deadline will get a sweet prize. I'll let you now more about this later because it'll be something I will do during my next term, when it's warmer outside. =)

Post subject: Re: Donations Anyone?
 Post Posted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 2:07 pm 

We will be making more House Singollo and Bungle in the Jungle 3 belt favors soon. Is this the kind of thing you are talking about? Would you be interested in a couple?

Post Posted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 2:24 pm 

Lady, although I don't have anything 'spare' at the moment to donate as used, I am more than willing to create items and donate them. I might even make it a park project;) Your plan for a scavenger hunt sounds great, count us in;)

Post Posted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 1:13 pm 

Gryndll";p="10237 wrote:
We will be making more House Singollo and Bungle in the Jungle 3 belt favors soon. Is this the kind of thing you are talking about? Would you be interested in a couple?

Well, kind of that's the thing I'm interested in. I'm mainly looking for things that would make great Court attire (not full garb--unless you're feeling extremely generous), decorative and intricate, anything Emerald Hills related--belt favors, belts, tunics...

But yes, I would love a couple of Bungle in the Jungle belt favors, but I am hoping to be able to make it up there and acquire my own. =)

C

Board index » Emerald Hills General Forums » Arts & Sciences