Register    Login    Forum    Search    Chat [0]    FAQ

Board index » Emerald Hills General Forums » Arts & Sciences

Post Posted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 6:15 pm 

Is anyone pimping this on the park FB pages?

Post Posted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 2:32 am 

EllaHervie wrote:
What category would a hairstyle fall into? Or a hairpeice? Or floral accessories?

Hey Ella,

I'm sorry that it's taken me so long to get back to you on this. As far as the reign long garbing thing, it would definitely be an Accessory. Or... you can make sure to use it as part of the Outfit portions of the competition come April and May.

For Dragonmaster, then 2-d art, 3-d art, or jewelry seem the most appropriate. It would definitely depend on the piece itself.

Post Posted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 4:13 pm 

I know we were told scores and had critique during the competition yesterday but I was wondering if those scores would be posted here as I remember more of the comments made than the scores that were quickly stated.

Allyssiandra
posted under Shamus as I have been unable to logon to the forums

Post Posted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 8:49 pm 

I know i thought this was a lot of fun, getting to actually hear what the judges thought and being able to answer any questions that came up right then as opposed to writing an entry card that looks like a term paper in case they had a question on something was nice. Also i LOVED getting to see what everyone else made!

what i really want to know is, what did everyone else think about it? this is something that went back and forth on some discussion board (don't remember if it was here or face book) so i was hoping to see someone try to run it.

Post Posted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 9:30 am 

I enjoyed it. I especially liked this opportunity to enter some experimental items and get feedback from the judges lighter than the critique you get for more finished entries. I was pleasantly surprised at the beautiful quality of the things everyone brought! I look forward to bringing my A-game, including several bardic entries, next month. :)

My only complaint would be that there were so many background conversations in the area that made it a bit difficult to hear myself presenting and the judging too. Perhaps next time that cabin tent could be set up a little further away from the main area of congregation?

Post Posted: Thu Feb 14, 2013 6:54 pm 

Due to the Kingdom visit being cancelled (Feb 16th) due to mis-communication...

I will be at Bright Forge on Saturday and King's Point on Sunday. Bring you Tunics or Tabards, I will make sure you get feedback on those items.

We will be skipping the performances this month...

Board index » Emerald Hills General Forums » Arts & Sciences