Register    Login    Forum    Search    Chat [0]    FAQ

Board index » Emerald Hills Parks » Park Forums » Red Storm

Post Posted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 12:33 pm 

For this newsletter, I plan to do a couple of things differently than my last two, which unfortunately did not reach every park I was hoping it would and also was pushing the time limit for publication/distribution.

In hopes to remedy this, I not only plan to print and mail as many of the newsletters as possible, I also hope to email copies to the Regents and PM's of each park.

But, I need a few things from you, ASAP.

1) I need the name & email addresses of the PM and Regent for your Location
2) I need a reliable physical address to ship an original to
3) I need August-Kingdom End-reign schedules for your specific activities. That way, if you have a battle game or class scheduled for a specific day, we can promote that for you via the kingdom Newsletter. This will hopefully boost the numbers at each park and the levels of participation for each player.

Seeing how it's the 28th, I'm needing this information very soon, like within 24 hours. If you wish for your August activities to be included, I'll need them even sooner. Otherwise we can start with September or a later month for your announcements. Time is of the essence, however, so I implore you to either comment here or if you don't wish your personal information to be viewed publicly, you can email me at SearchingForClaudia@Yahoo.Com or PM me on Facebook (the link is on this profile).

Thank you for your cooperation,
Sincerely,
Lady Zelodie, Kingdom Regent

Board index » Emerald Hills Parks » Park Forums » Red Storm