Register    Login    Forum    Search    Chat [0]    FAQ

Board index » Emerald Hills General Forums » Announcements

Post subject: Bulk Credit Entries
 Post Posted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 9:06 pm 

I have informed the Park PMs of a decision I made that I want to make the populous aware of. I've been finding bulk credits (sometimes 60 or more) listed for random players on random days. Because of the number of them, I am concerned; and for that reason I'm going to try to take more control over it.

If you feel your record is missing credits that will move you up one or more levels in a class, these credits have to be proven--if they can't be proven then that player will be required to take the class level test for the class he/she wishes to receive bulk credits in. I have done this with a couple of players and it has worked out really well.

I am also no longer going to accept bulk credits being entered by Park PMs. I am requiring this to go through me so I can keep track of the bulk credits that have been given during my term. If I notice bulk credits entered on any dates that fall during my term, I will contact the Park PM about it to get confirmation of what these credits are. I will make every attempt to verify the credits, but if I am unsuccessful at this then these bulk credits will eventually be deleted.

If you need credits added to your account, you can still talk to your Park PM. The Park PM will let me know to add the credits after they've been located or the tests passed. You can also talk to me, but I prefer you to go through your Park PMs rather than around them.

If anyone has any questions, please let me know.

Board index » Emerald Hills General Forums » Announcements