Register    Login    Forum    Search    Chat [0]    FAQ

Board index » Emerald Hills General Forums » Announcements

Post Posted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 3:01 pm 

Please visit these fine stores as they have all agreed to carry our flyers in-store. This will certainly help in spreading the word. I visited 3 out of the 4 stores this past weekend and dropped off a small stack of flyers and meet with the owners. All these establishment's have ample gaming space and a wide selection of gaming and/or comic supplies/merchandise. Take your pick, they're all great!

Gamers Guild and Comic Book Craze have all asked for monthly in-store demo's, so be on the look out for a schedule and request for volunteers!

Also! Exciting news, I have spoken with Gamers Guild and have struck up a 5% discount when we present out kingdom membership card. Be on the look out for details!

I will also be working on getting a discount at the other locations and will keep the kingdom up to date.

Gamers Guild in Mesquite
4444 Gus Thomasson Rd.
Mesquite, Tx 75150
972-682-5400
www.gamersguild1@hotmail.com

Comic Book Craze
(972) 907-8400
www.comicbookcase.com
1012 E Belt Line Rd
Richardson, TX 75081

InSanity Cards and Games
6500 Northwest Dr. Suite# 385
Mesquite, Tx 75150
972-437-6311

Lone Star Comics
3600 Gus Thomasson
Mesquite, Tx 75150
972-681-2040

I know these are local to Midnight Sun, and I am requesting that all other parks get out and get in touch with your local comic/gaming shop, drop off flyers and get their contact info (please email/pm their store info so we can get them listed). I will be listing these location in the next newsletter and need your help.

Ask your park pm about the flyers and other advertising items they have to distribute!

Thanks again all and good amtgarding!
S

The general who advances without seeking fame and retreats without fearing disgrace, whose only thought is to protect his country and do service for his sovereign, is the jewel of his kingdom. -Sun Wu

Post Posted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 11:37 am 

I spoke with Chris (owner) of:

Comic Book Craze
(972) 907-8400
www.comicbookcase.com
1012 E Belt Line Rd
Richardson, TX 75081

and she agreed to a 10% discount when you show your kingdom id card at her shop. We will be working with her and other shops to check for dues paid status in order to offer the discount, so if you're not dues paid, make it happen!

Valerie of:

Gamers Guild in Mesquite
4444 Gus Thomasson Rd.
Mesquite, Tx 75150
972-682-5400
www.gamersguild1@hotmail.com

has agreed to 5% off with proof of Amtgard-EH membership! So there ya go!

Regards,
S

The general who advances without seeking fame and retreats without fearing disgrace, whose only thought is to protect his country and do service for his sovereign, is the jewel of his kingdom. -Sun Wu

Post subject: EH Card Discounts
 Post Posted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 2:17 pm 

Excellent!

If anyone knows of any other discounts we can get with our membership cards, please let us know!!!

DJ

Board index » Emerald Hills General Forums » Announcements