Register    Login    Forum    Search    Chat [0]    FAQ

Board index » Emerald Hills General Forums » General Amtgard

Post Posted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 7:35 am 

This was posted this morning at Soul's Crossing Facebook page. A quick check of the ORK, Places Dame Morganna at Mirky Waters in the Celestial Kingdom. I am very sad to report this news. I have no further details. My deepest condolences to all that knew her.

"Stacy Sorg:
People of Souls' Crossing, many of you may or may not know that my Knight, Dame Morganna, passed away yesterday morning. There has been a call for help put out to raise money for her funeral expenses. Now I am passing on that call for help. I will be going to get a money order tomorrow morning to mail out and if anybody would like to contribute to that, I'll be at work (Walmart in Southaven health and beauty/cosmetics department) from 7am to 4pm today. You can bring it to me there, or we can make arrangements to meet later today. For those that can't get me the donation today, I will do another round of donation collection Sunday. I know this is short notice and I am sorry. Please dig deep and contribute what you can. I realize many of you didn't know her, but she was the kind that would have done the very same thing for any other amtgarder. Also there is a paypal account if you have paypal, you can donate there. I created a document on how to contribute via paypal. Thank you very much everyone.

***Pay pal info!!!

when you log on to your pay pal account click on the tab "Send Money"
in the To: morgannarecoveryorbust@gmail.com

enter the amount you are comfortable donating, then click on the personal tab and choose wither gift or other then hit continue and follow the instructions.
any issues feel free to contact Kat Mlcak 214-336-7510 katbloodrayne8@gmail.com"

New posted info : Stacy Sorg: For those not local you can send a money order made out to Elizabeth Hall and send to 2507 Haven Dr., Killeen, TX 76543

Board index » Emerald Hills General Forums » General Amtgard