Register    Login    Forum    Search    Chat [0]    FAQ

Board index » Emerald Hills General Forums » General Amtgard

Post subject: EHMR Gate Thank yous!
 Post Posted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 12:57 pm 

[align=justify]I would like to thank everyone for making gate run smoothly (again). The barcode scanner went on the fritz due to the humidity, but the cash register worked perfectly and we just keyed in the numbers for smooth sailing.

My castle had a moat and my glass slippers kept getting stuck, but I had a wonderful person willing to trudge back and forth through the water and mud to get the sign-in sheet signed. Thank you so much, Tolken, for letting me stay dry.

Fun fact: 124 people signed in. Less than 30 were required to sign waivers and/or event contracts. About half of that number brought pre-signed and filled out paperwork. That number included the guys from Riverstone. My goal is less than 10%. When we have less than 10%, we will have a party at gate at the next event. Let's keep up the good work! I am now accepting Kingdom Waivers and Event Contracts at the parks.

Thank you to everyone who came by gate worried about me. I love doing gate. My only problem with gate is that my body thinks I must sleep, but I'm working on that. :wink:

Thank you to those of you who came to hang out with me Friday night. My belief is that you came to the gate shack to talk to me and not to keep warm and dry. I shall keep this belief. :lol:

Thank you to those who helped with gate and learned the new system.

Thank you to those that brought their ID cards with them!!!! Everyone, except Grand Duke Sir Morgan Ironwolf, had their previously received card on them for easy gate access. We are working on *incentives* to motivate the nearly 50 people who received their cards this weekend to remember to bring it with them.

NOTE: If you didn't receive your card because you were unable to make it to the event, I will be handing them out when I visit your park. Please refer to the EHPM Calendar for when I will be at a park near you.

And finally, thank you to those that pre-paid for the event. Whether you pre-paid by PayPal or to me in cash before the event, your actions helped us figure out the new system and see what is viable. This has also led to the possibility of DISCOUNTS for those that pre-pay in the future. [We're still working out the kinks but we may have something for Coronation *crosses fingers*]

Oops ... I forgot one. Thank you to the monarchy for providing gate with the hand-outs pre-packaged in easy grab bags so that we didn't have to worry about forgetting a page. Pre-packaged gate hand-outs makes Gate more efficient and less hectic.

LDJ[/align]

Board index » Emerald Hills General Forums » General Amtgard