Register    Login    Forum    Search    Chat [0]    FAQ

Board index » Emerald Hills General Forums » General Amtgard

Post subject: Title award of Count??
 Post Posted: Mon May 06, 2013 1:40 pm 

WTH?? I never really understood the need to split the PM job up to create the Treasurer. We had a higher population 15 yrs ago than we do now and the PM handled the job just fine. The PM was always able to delegate assistance and suggest an award for that assistance If they felt overwhelmed.

But you know what......so be it. I am not interested in getting rid of it.

But to give it a title award of count(same as the kingdom Regent BTW) and a path to a crown belt is out of this world to me. I would love someone to explain the reasoning behind this to me. And I dont want to hear nothing about a 1 yr term. If you do 2 terms of PM in a row we dont upgrade them to count so why is the Treasurer so special that it is more important that the Kingdom PM?

Once again I am looking for reasonable conversation...An utter lack of that here lately..

Post Posted: Mon May 06, 2013 5:51 pm 

Actually our current population is high. We had over 250 players eligible to vote in our last althing.

Post Posted: Mon May 06, 2013 7:19 pm 

explain the lack of people at our parks. how many duchys do we have. Not counting the confederacy that is a duchy

Post Posted: Mon May 06, 2013 7:21 pm 

what has been the avg numbers at our event

Post Posted: Mon May 06, 2013 9:59 pm 

Well, I suppose it depends on what you mean by lack of numbers. Eagleshire typically pulls high twenties to low thirties weekly. I can't say how many people we had this weekend, but it felt like mid 40s.

Kings Point and MWG seem to have low thirties numbers on the occasions I attend. Midnight Sun is pretty small as I understand, but I don't have any first-hand knowledge of their normal park days.

The OK parks I have no solid personal information about. I do know that Eagleshire pulls around 50 unique players each month regularly.

Or last event had really shitty weather, but the numbers I heard were in the 150 range. That seems pretty solid.

Board index » Emerald Hills General Forums » General Amtgard