Register    Login    Forum    Search    Chat [0]    FAQ

Board index » Emerald Hills General Forums » General Amtgard

Post Posted: Sat Jul 06, 2013 12:54 pm 

At the court of King Sol and Prince DtigerThe 4 Horsemen were summoned in chains to court to pay for their crimes against the Monarchy. Once standing in front of the King they Called me (A former Horseman, I was "WAR") and was told for the crime of reassembling the 4 and placing them on the path of murdering the Monarchy, that we would all pay with our lives! We were all executed on the spot. As our bodies became cold in the mud, The Dark Saint Sir Nevron(a former Horseman named "Death") Seeing his son and brethern lying dead in the mud, stood and approached the court. Staring at the King, he tells them it is time for them to FLEE! With the Dark power he controls He raises me as a Death Knight and the 4 Horsemen as Skeletal Warriors! He hands me the "Ring of Power" and the Crown and says "Rule them now as the Corsair Death Knight King of the Dominion of the Emerald Hills" As I took the throne I appointed Thrann Von Doom "WAR" as my Prince to rule at my side and was surrounded by the Horsemen. I imediatly placed a Bounty on the heads of the former monarchy. I them called forth our Unholy one and named Sir Nevron The "Dark Prince of the Emerald Hills". Before the court was concluded the former monarchy lay shattered at my feet. I paid the bounty. Others were executed that night and more shall follow us into dead.............................

Note this reign will be based around us being undead and all quests and Kingdom Battle games shall reflect this.

Welcome to the Dominion!

Board index » Emerald Hills General Forums » General Amtgard