Register    Login    Forum    Search    Chat [0]    FAQ

Board index » Emerald Hills General Forums » General Amtgard

Post Posted: Wed Oct 02, 2013 8:02 pm 

This last weekend at Coronation I announced my intention to run for the position of Emerald Hills King for next Reign.

I have decided to include my platform here and open it up to questions that anyone might have.

First off, my Regent will be Duke Sir Larin Moonstar

I have noticed that the Emerald Hills has a huge sense of personal pride. This can be seen in any tournament, with our Warlords, our Dragonmasters, Weaponmasters. People are very proud of what they have accomplished and rightly so.

I have also noticed that the Emerald Hills has a large sense of Company Pride. For goodness sake, our Interkingdom Event is banner wars, an event that is based entirely on Team/Company pride.

The only thing I have seen a shortage of is Kingdom Pride. With the growth of Dreadmoor and Souls' Crossing, I have seen for the last couple of reigns a focus on what can we do for the outlying lands. What can we do to let the far corners of the Kingdom know that the Kingdom cares.

Well I propose that the next reign focuses on Kingdom Pride. Let's remember how we are all a part of the biggest and BEST kingdom!

As King Falamar went to a region a month promoting tournaments (Individual Pride), I would like to go to a new region of the kingdom each month with a Jugging Tournament. I would like each land in the surrounding areas to put together jugging teams to compete for the right to represent their region (as well as prizes of course) in a final tournament at End-Reign to determine who gets to Represent the Kingdom of the Emerald Hills.

Each visit will also include a small A&S tournament where the theme will be EH pride, all entries which display EH pride will receive extra points.

All of our events and meetings will follow this theme.

Obviously more will be fleshed out if we succeed in our run.

Squire Granite Jeweleater

Board index » Emerald Hills General Forums » General Amtgard