Register    Login    Forum    Search    Chat [0]    FAQ

Board index » Emerald Hills General Forums » General Amtgard

Post Posted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 9:05 pm 

[align=justify]Hello, my name is Andréa Jacobs a/k/a Lady Dreanya Jurista and I am hereby declaring my intent to maintain my current seat on the Board of Directors.

Unlike the elections for Monarch/GMR/Regent, the BOD position is not really an "in game" position. The BOD oversees the "corporate" or legal side of the Emerald Hills. It is in a position like this that I believe my real world experience has benefitted this Kingdom and will continue to do so.

In my mundane life, I am a licensed attorney with the State Bar of Texas. I have been licensed to practice law since 2002.

Before my term on the Board, I assisted the Board with the updating of the Tanglewood Forest lease, investigation and research into legal matters for interkingdom issues, and in the reviewing of the corporate legal documents to ensure they are in compliance with Texas law.

Since being on the Board, I have updated the Board's Standard Operating Procedures; assisted the RGK in updating their charter, Standard Operating Procedures, and contracts; updated and initiated the process to re-sign Kingdom's contracts with the parks; researched corporate, fundraising, and miscellaneous Texas law on behalf of the Board; presided over Board meetings; and timely sent correspondence on behalf of the Board.

I would like very much to continue serving you as a Board of Director member. If you have any questions, please feel free to email me at dreanya@yahoo.com.
[/align]

In service,

Andréa Jacobs

Board index » Emerald Hills General Forums » General Amtgard