Register    Login    Forum    Search    Chat [0]    FAQ

Board index » Emerald Hills General Forums » General Amtgard

Post subject: Platform for Regent
 Post Posted: Thu Jun 12, 2014 1:05 am 

I know there has not been much of a place to do this yet, but I wanted to introduce myself to you. My character name is Tyrle de Felis, and I am the current Regent of Mourningwood Glen. I am running for the Kingdom Regent office out of a simple desire to contribute positively to a game that I enjoy.
I do not have the notoriety of my opponent, DarkTigger, nor do I wish him ill. I barely know him, but found him pleasant to talk with when we met at Quals. I have been playing for almost one year now, and I particularly enjoy the A&S side of Amtgard. I know some of you have heard how I have been active at my own park, occasionally stumbling through the process and learning from it. I am enjoying the support of more experienced players, and I am working to get to more parks to meet more of you face to face.
This is what I hope to do as Regent: Contribute positively to support the A&S side of Amtgard. Contribute perspective as a newer player. And either way, I am looking forward to experiencing more of the variety that makes the Emerald Hills a unique and viable Kingdom.
I am Tyrle de Felis, and now at least you have a little information about me when you see my name on the ballot.
Thank you for your time and consideration.

Board index » Emerald Hills General Forums » General Amtgard