Register    Login    Forum    Search    Chat [0]    FAQ

Board index » Emerald Hills General Forums » General Amtgard

Post subject: Incoming Monarchy
 Post Posted: Tue Nov 18, 2014 1:47 pm 

Greetings,

Well, it looks like I will be stepping up as Monarch in December. My plan had been to run for Regent, but sometimes you have to be flexible. I have already talked to Tyrle and she is incorporating some of my plans for being regent into her own. SO now, what about my ideas for being Monarch?

First, I'd like to see more inter-park cooperation. I'd like to see parks visiting each other, hosting park level tournaments for other parks to join in on, and even invading each other for RP purposes. I will plan my Kingdom visits to help promote this if parks wish to participate.

Next, I am a big fan of RP. I love to flurb it up and I hope to bring some of that fun to all the parks. I plan to have ongoing RP that will adjust based on the outcomes of battlegames, etc. Hopefully this will also work out so that we can have RP themed quests at MR and June Coronation.

I also want to look at awards. Not only do I want to make sure people are being recognized for their efforts, but I want to ensure that we keep the bar high so that people earning a 7th or higher level award are maintaining those high standards. So I plan to be talking to current Masters about those on the path. In addition, I want to host a variety of workshops to go along with the Regent's workshop calendar. I would like to see workshops on how to host events, how to survive hold office, how to create better battlegames, etc. So if you have a workshop you'd like to see, let me know.

I plan to travel during this reign. Not only do I want to visit the Kingdom parks both north and south, but I want to work with nearby Kingdoms to coordinate events so that we can visit each other as well. It would be great to see a group of us going to WL, GP, or CK events again and encouraging them to come visit us as well. I want to work with Dreadmoor and Rivermoor to promote the "Battle of the Moors" event slated for 2016.

I am usually online and try to keep up to date on information both on FB and in our forums. I also check other Kingdoms FB pages, etc. to make sure I am up to date on what is going on across our game. Please feel free to contact me with any question, concerns, award recommendations, ideas, or complaints that you have.

In Sevice,
(Soon to be) Czar Forest Evergreen V

Puppet Master of the EH

"Of course you are Forest. You're like the Mr. Burns of EH." - Finn

(insert titles and awards here)

Board index » Emerald Hills General Forums » General Amtgard