Register    Login    Forum    Search    Chat [0]    FAQ

Board index » Emerald Hills General Forums » Role playing

Post Posted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 11:43 am 

[align=center]Chapter 1
[/align]The begining
I had awaken to my usual life of luxary and wealth on this morn. As usual, the servents were there to to fetch me my tunic and olive reef. I greeted a beautiful blonde lady servent with a mischivious crooked smile. She place my father's ring on my right hand. My father's ring, he had just given it to me on my 25th birthday. It was, as my father had told me so many time in my childhood, the prized possession of the Brightblade family. My father the duke of Castle Brightblade, had been called away to accompany the king on one of his rather boaring expeditions. He cursed me before he left, because I would not accompany him on this "sacred quest". My father was quaint. Always service before himself. A man for the people. If you asked me, I could care less about the starving peasants out side our gates. To hell with them, let them starv for all I care.
I went down to meet my trainer. A knight from "the old days" as he recalls them, but still an artist with a blade. His name was Sir Tunear. I had to give it to the guy, he could weild a blade and bash a sheild better than any I had seen. Many a younger sturdier knights came to test the old knight, but as always he befell them all with what looked like ease. His hand stedy, and his movements sharp as a newly sharpened blade. He did not make any swings that went unanswered. There were no movements that did not lead to an advantage. I had watched him since I was a boy. Studied his movements, recounted his tales, and had choosen him specifically for a mentor. Tunear greeted me with his usual first greeting, "You ready for your beating today?", to which I would always respond, "Shouldn't you be resting your poor old bones in the retirement room of the castle, and leaving this fighting stuff to us younger stronger folk?". As always he greeted me with a boastful laugh. Tunear fought with the classical sword and board style; I on the other hand, perfered florentine short swords.
I left my lessons sore as hell, as usual. Damn that last swing landed clean. I can still feel it in my shoulder! I went down to the castle kitchen to call up the servent to make me my lunch. When I heard a lound crash coming from up stairs. I still had my practice weapons on me, so I raced upstairs to see what all the comotion was about. "How dare some one burst into my house with out being invited, making all this ruckus, and interrupting my meal." I thought in my head. This had better be urgent, or a fool carring gold to my door step.
The sound was Squire Duo, Tunear's squire. He accompanied my father on his "sacred mission....quest....what ever the f*#%" He came bashing through the door injured and bleeding. Duo, "what in the hell is wrong with you" I started to say, but then noticed he was barely concious. I ordered for the house doctor at once! Duo dropped to a knee, and said, "Your father, he.....he...is dead. Ambushed!! We played right into that bastards hands! He knew King Trinity would send forces to recover the blade." Blood rushed out of Duo's mouth as he struggled to complete his story. "Who knew! What are you talking about Duo! Where the hell is my father!" I screamed at Duo's injured face. "Theee...forces of the good Amtgardians....ambushed us. They came upon us quickly. We never seen it coming. No one did! We were lead to the slaughter by a the damned Greendragons. They came to us with a ploy. I told your father not to go, but he did not listen. He snatched the bone the good forces had thrown at him. We were lead right into the Justicar fort. They....they were waiting for us. The bastardous Greendragons turned on our flank while the Justicars attacked our front. They only succeed, becase we were few; and they....they were many! I looked down at the dead corpse of Duo on the Red velvet rug. He had gone to great length to deliver this message to me.
The Greendragons, I thoght. I have always doubted them. They dwell on company road path, but I knew they could not be trusted. They always come with the ploy of being with the Dark forces, but I always knew that they were good at heart! They ride the fence, and get fat from the the spoils of the victor! Never having any real mind of there own, just following the power and oppertunity. "Two faced, sons of Janus!", I scream. I will seek my revenge on the Justicars and those conniving Greendragons.
Just as my curses gave way, I heard screams from the guards. "Sir the castle is under attack!" Sir Tunear came up from his guest house drunken. He was known as Sir Teenbeers after a fit of drinking. "Damn!", I thought. What an inoppertune time for that old man to be in one of his drinking modes! Tunear laughed and drew his sword. He said lethh.....em....come!" The smell of fresh mead spewed forth as he spoke. Then, I seen a look in his eyes that I had never seen before. He stood right in front of the door way dead center, sword drawn, sheild held ready. He stood up a little straighter all the sudden. He had went from staggering to solid in a moment's change! The first of the Greendragon army burst thorugh the door, and were eveloped in their own blood! It was a blood bath! I could barely see Tunear through the Red Fog of Blood! All I could make out were Greendragon screams, lighting speed sword swings, and the gleem of the DOUBLE HEADED PHOENIX from his shield! After the first wave had been demolished, Tunear turned to me and said, "Leafffff....now!" I said, "Never! I will die at Castle Brightblade this day." Tunear then turned his back to me to greet the new challenge. He stumbled backwords with a hick-up! I Held him steady from the back making it look like it didn't happen! Just then, A BIG...Tall...WIDE....Mean...UGLY...SMELLY...Greendragon entered the broken doorway. I looked up, and gasped a little....Everlast! The nitorious Everlast of the Greendragons. A man with much the same demeanor as his Oger cousins. He himself was only half-oger. That accounted for his breath. So horrible it could kill alone! Tunear looked up with a smile and bragingly said, "I have waited along time for this!" and laughed as if something in this heart had finally been fulfilled. The Ugly, smelly, foul breathed, half-oger Everlast charged though the door; and knocked the drunken Tunear to the floor! "Ahahahah! So this is the famed Tunear Ahahahaha!" the ugly, smelly, foul breathed half-oger Everlast gnarled through his slimed filled mucused mouth! Tunear sat up on his butt, and said, "Nice..thhh a smallllll...lit'al...chall'ng! Hick-up!" Tunear rose up to a knee, and the smell, ugly, foul breathed, half-oger Everlast swong his pole-arm down with enough force to break and Elephant! To every one's shock the swing was stopped clean! the blade of Everlast's pole-arm lay motionless on the top of Tunear's sheild! Tunear staggered to his feet forcing the heavy pole-arm up! Everlast stood in shock as that swing did not meet home. "Diss! what could have held that sheild together through that swing!", i yelled. Tunear said in a drunken hick-up,"Not whathhh...ya...'spected...huh..yo..son..o'..shhhe..dag! CORSAIR..s'eild...err..made...fromth...metal'th...forg'd...in...pheonix...fire!" I had often wondered why the blades Tunear gave me had not chipped or lost there edge, no matter how hard or how many times I had struck them against the ground, other swords, or tunears sheild. "Run...Steel", Tunear said as he stumbled toward Everlast. Everlast broght up his giant pole-arm once more with tremendous strength, but he was slow; and he paid the coast of his delay. As he rose up Tunear made his strike. It landed clean as always. Perfect surgery! The swing had cut through flesh and bone alike! Everlast shouted out a loud deathly cry as he knelt in pain holding his side! The foul smelling blood of that horrifing beast lay splattered all over Tunear! "Ahaaahhaaah! Everlast cried out in pain. You may have won, but you to will die Corsair!". The blood had alread began to dislove the skin of Tunear. Tunear turned to me and said, "I...thought'th...i..'old...you..ta..run!", he then turned back to Everlasts dieing corpse and said, "iffff....i'm...ta...die...den...it...betterrr...be...a...good..one!" He then brought his blade home clean through the neck of the foul half-ogar Everlast. Blood sprayed fourth from the head-less kneeling courpse of Everlast like a gyser eveloping the famed knight Tunear! The blood ate away his flesh, armor, and clothing like the strong acid of a Green Dragon's breath weapon! Just as Tunear's corpse was about to been desolved in a pit of acid, his disincarnating corpse burst into a gaint flaming double headed pheonix and rose out through the cealing of the castle and away into the sky.
I ran over to the acid ooze and scooped up the unscratched sheild of the fallen Tunear. I quickly made my way through the winding hall way to the secret hatch, witch led to the Company Road path. As I looked back I noticed the Greendragon army had sacked the castle. I could see nothing from Company Road path except the famed flying Green Dragon. The dragon landed on top of Tower Birghtblade and changed into his human form. "Forest!" I yelled. He only turned at me and shot a glance that seemed to reach me as if he were standing face-to-face with me. I could see him and his facial expressions. His voice projected into my brain. "Run Steel. Soon the day will come when we meet!" I flead southwest from Corsair lands to Sable Pride territory. They have always been a Brother in the Dark Army. Not necessarily friends, but brothers in the Dark Side.

Chapter 2

the Greendragons or Sable.........................did...............

Post Posted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 12:29 pm 

Totally OOC:

LOL swwet I am the famed flying Green Dragon! Damn I'm cool.

OK sorry to interrupt. 8)

Puppet Master of the EH

"Of course you are Forest. You're like the Mr. Burns of EH." - Finn

(insert titles and awards here)

Post Posted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 5:25 pm 

Chapter 2 The Journey South West

I began my journey South West into the lands of the Sable Pride. Castle Brightblade was directly on the boarder of Corsair Lands and Sable Pride Lands. It was the farthest Corsair holding on the South west Boarder. My father used to say he built his castle there, because he had many friends amoung the Sable Pride; but lived by the Corsair creed. They were the people of the cats. I had not had much contact with them other than my usual tag alongs with my father. He would tell me stories of people who could change into dangerous and wild cats. If you asked me it all seemed like boyhood bed time stories. I found myslef feeling strange as I neared the boarder of Corsair Lands. The deep woods of my homeland were now starting to change into more jungle like terrain. It felt as though a hundred or so eyes were peering down on me at once from the trees and jungle vegitation. I knew the journey was only going to get more intense the farther I got from my Corsair homelands in the deep forests. As I kept fourth the thick forestery was gone, replaced only by tropical jungle surroundings. The sounds of nature around me was becoming overwelming, and ther growls and hisses, and wild bird calls were deranging my senses! "Damn this blasted jungle!", I shouted at the top of my lungs. I was lost! "There is no sense to all this madness! How in the hell could anyone live in this....this wasteland of green!" As I cursed the very ground I was walking on, I noticed that the echoing sounds of the jungle had grown silent. Something was wrong. All I had heard since I entered this blasted jungle was the hissing, growls, and damn blasted bird calls! Something was definitely wrong! I could feel the heavyness of danger coming forward. It was like the feeling one gets when they lurk into a place where they know they shouldn't be. The thickness of worry and terror swept across my sourdings in an instant! Something is here! I can feel it! Still I can't see anything in this blasted jungle! I draw my sword, and ready Tunear's sheild for the attack. I crouch and cover behind Tunear's sheild. "They have me!", I think in my head. I am surrounded by a foreign terrain on all sides! "I will not be alone in my death!", I say out loud as to maybe draw something or someone out. "YOU HEAR ME? I WILL NOT DIE ALONE HERE THIS DAY! LET IT KNOW!!", I shout at the top of my lungs! Crack, a twig breaks behind me! I turn only to find a giant Panther behind me! "Kord! What beast is this?", I say in my head! For I had never in my whole life even know of let alone seen a beast of this size! I was as big as a war horse, Black as midnight, and the teeth and claws were as long as dagger blades! I try hard to keep my sword hand steady like Sir Tunear had taught me all these years, but Damn it was difficult! I was not ready at all to look upon the face of such a creature! The creature growled, and it shook the ground! I tried to back away to get some distance, but fell backwards on my ass! My training was fleeing my mind , and panic was taking over quickly! I was now on my back looking up at this ferocious creature walking up over me! "What do I do?", krept into my mind! "I'm sure to die! On Kord word, I'm sure to die!" Just then a thought pierced my mind like a dart! "Corsair stand up....on your feet boy. a battle waits for no one!", Tunear's words. My sword hand steadied, and rose to my feet to meet a wild panther growling with its mouth open wide! "Damn pirate lord guid my hand", rang in my mind as I let my sword fly! It landed home in the side of the giant beast! It let out a shout as it took a swipe at me. A loud Klank rank out as the huge paw struck Tunear's sheild, and knocked me off of my feet straight to my back! The blow had knocked the breath out of me. I lie there gasping for air, when the beast lept on top of me! I stood over me eyes glaring, teeth shown, low growl! "Damn I had not given it enough. This was not how I should die! I had not even began to fight, and now I meet Davey Jones!", just thought that ran through my head!

The beast changed before my very eyes! It was true! The people of the cats, Sable Pride had found me! A man dressed in all black robes stood over me! He laughed for a good while, as he knew he had frightened the HELL out of me! "I can smell a Corsair from a mile away! Expecially a Brightblade.", he said in a mocking voice. "Yeah....Yeah...Yeah how's your arm?", I said in an equally mocking tone. A little blood trickeled down his arm, as he glanced over to see how bad the wound was. "Its a scratch boy! The girl cats cut deeper playing!", he said jokingly. I stood up on my feet putting away my sword, and strapping Tunear's sheild back on my back. "All Tunear's training, and you still let fear take over your senses huh?", he asked. "Yeah, I guess practice doesn't really prepare you for the real thing.", I answered kind of ashamed. "You must never forget what you have learned, for it is the only thing that will guid you through difficult situations!" "Pure Wisdom", I thought to myself." The man looked aged. He was balding with dark hair. "Delphos is my name.", he said. "I have been expecting you. It wasn't very hard to find you. A kitten could have found you with all that noise you make.", he joked. "Its time to go see the Dark Lord Nevron leader of the Sable Pride.", he said glancing back at me. "Be warned boy. Few can look upon the face of the dreaded Dark Lord and live. Be warned. For if your training fails you again, you will not survive!", he said in a warning tone. "So be it then. I came here with an intention. I will see it out!", my last words as Delphos lead me through the jungle.

Post Posted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 11:01 pm 

Chapter 3 The journey to the Silver Castle

I followed Delphos throgh the Jungle. He was in his human form afraid that he would leave me to far behind other wise, but he was still quick and light on his feet for his age. He moved through the Jungle with ease, and seeming to not touch or gaze any of the plants or vegitation. Its as if he simply glided through the Jungle. Me on the other hand, I clanked and hacked at every vine, steam, and bush in the way cursing to Hextor all the way! "Blasted Jungle! All this tangled mess of plants! How in Hextor's name can anyone possibley want to live in all this wasteland of vegitation!", I thought over and over to myself. I heard Delphos tell me, "Hurry up boy! if you moved half as fast as you complained we would be there by now! Move faster, and don't hack at the jungle; move with it!" "Easy for him to say. The blasted man grew up in the mess" Soon it seemed like endless hours upon hours of traveling through this would be wasteland. My feet were killing me and my shoulder ached all over. Lugging all my equipment around was starting to take its toll on me. The climate here was also getting to me. In the Corsair forests the wind would give you a nice breeze, and the temperature was mild and nice. Here it was humid as all hell, and hotter than the nineth circle of hell! There was moisture all over, every vine, plant, and bush seemed soaked to the core with wetness! My boots were sopping wet, and my socks had gotten soaked hours ago, and they were really putting an ache to my feet. "Damn it Delphos! I have to stop. I don't know how in the hell anyone would want to willingly live in this place!", I shouted to Delphos who was a good 15 foot ahead of me. He shouted back, "All right, all right. I suppose we can rest for a minuet. This will give me time to tell you a little about what you are getting yourself into. Nevron is feared my many. Few have actually ever seen him in person. Even fewer have lived through the experience. His sanctum radiates fear the moment you step foot through the door way of the silver castle. The closer you near his chamber the more you will have to summon all your will. This is no story boy. Many have gone mad and have met their demise by their own hand from the terror of this place. Do not enter it with doubt! For it will be your undoing, if you allow your fear to take hold of you!" The seriousness of the situation began to sink in. I had put it to the back of my head during all this traveling, and the whole thing seemed more real all of the sudden. I couldn't help but feel a little chill creep over me. I must not doubt myself. My mission was bigger than just I. I had much to prove, and I had already commited myself too much to let anything stop me. Though I could not help but to think of what could possibley be so horrific. Images came to mind, but I had never experienced anything in all of my life that could even come close to Delphos' words. "Its time.", Delphos told me. We began our voyage through the jungle once more. It seemed like we traveled for hours on end when Delphos stopped suddenly and turned straight around to face me. I jumped back a few steps frightened by the sudden change in movement. "There.", he pointed. I could see the top of the castle from where Delphos stood. It was amazing. I could never in a million years have thought man was capable of constructing such a master piece of stone. It was called the silver castle because the stone the Sable Pride used to create the castle came from rare source. The stone was embued with silver color from the silver mines up river. The rock took to the sliver flakes exceptionaly well. The Sable Pride discovered this stone and forged a great castle from it many many year ago. The castle had stood for centuries, but it still looked as remarkable as the day it was built. Many said that Nevron had inhabited the castle since the first day constuction began. Its hard to believe that since many many a years have gone by. Legends all ways seem to distort truth in some fashion. I walked up to the great doors. They stood a good 15 feet tall, and were engraved with remarkable works of art. They seemed to tell a story of a knight who made a great sacrifice which coast him his life. I could not make out anymore of the story, but I knew I had missed much of the works meaning. Delphos grabbed my shoulder and said, "I can go no furthur. Your journey is yours and yours alone. You must brave through the castle on your own, and it is you who must summon all your will to speak to Nevron face to face. Beware and mind my warnings boy! I can say no more. There will be another who will meet you at the door way should you survive. He will find you, so don't worry about where and when. The jungle has eyes!", He finished, changed into his great panther foarm and laughed for some time before he disappeared into the jungle.
I stood very still at the door way nervious at what lie ahead. Soon very soon I would embark upon my first adventure, and I was uneasy about weather or not I was ready. "Damn it! I better BE!", I thought to myself. I took a deep breath, drew my sword, dawned Tunear's sheild, and stepped through the silver doors. The journey had begun, and soon very soon I would be tested. "Bring it! Let it come!", were the only words in my head now.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 12:22 am 

Beware....The Dark Lord awaits you.

Post Posted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 6:52 pm 

Chapter 4 The Entrance Chamber

I stepped foot inside the Silver Castle and laid eyes upon a great room. I was shocked to find the inside an extraordinary palace of gold, silver, brass, platinum, gems, and the finest polished red marble that I had ever laid eyes on. The images in my head were filled with a dreary tomb of cobwebs, dieing images, and the corpses of those before me spewen about with the stench of rotting flesh clouding a dismal air. It was to my total amazement that I had found the exact opposite. In all of my years of travel and of all the palaces I have entered, there was none that could compare to the visual aesthetics of this castle. I did not doubt for even a second that Palor himself had built this wonderful place. The floors were gleaming from the polished marble. The stone was so smooth and polished that I see my reflection in it. The marble was a deep dark blood red color with dark green veins coursing through the stone in an amazing twine. Such green, it reminded me of the thick forests of my home land. There were many stone pillars arranged in a circle extending twelve feet from the walls on all sides. The pillars were make of the same remarkable marble, but there bases were laden with gold and silver intricate carvings of very morbid scenes. The tops of the pillars molded into the very high ceiling with gold and ornately cut rarest of the rare gem stones. There were many different types’ colors forming an amazing site of gleaming color streams. “Whaaaat!”, a said to myself in amazement. I had never seen so many different prized gems, let alone seen them embedded into castle pillars as nothing more than decorations. Every thing was of the finest quality. Every thing is of the utmost extravagance, and every thing seems to become even more remarkable than the last. In the center of the chamber the ceiling was painted with the most beautiful illustrations I had ever laid eyes on. The images all depicted horrifying scenes of death, murder, rape, despair, and discord. It summed up the whole castle. It was the perfect oxymoron. This amazing castle was the most beautiful and ornate shrine to DEATH. It had finally made since. The beautiful images on and carving on all the pillars displayed gruesome images of MALICE! “What person could have arranged this?”, I thought to myself.

Two leopardesses crept smoothly out from behind the pillars. They lurked back and forth in between the pillars brushing ever so slightly against the smooth polished marble. I tried to follow them with my eyes, but it seemed impossible. My senses had suddenly become deranged in all this amazement. I heard the sound of women laughter, and turned and turned, but could not follow the sound. “There!”, I said just catching a glimpse of an incredibly beautiful woman. “No there!”, catching another glimpse of another female of equal magnificence. “What has become of me? Had I gone mad already?”, I thought to myself. I was being circled by two leopardesses or where they women, or where there both? Questions circled my mind like the stocking leopardesses. “You seek Nevron don’t you Steel?”, I heard their whispers in my ear. I could feel her breathing softly on my ear as she spoke. The warmness of her breath intoxicating. I turned quickly only to stare at nothing. “I swore I felt and heard a woman speak into my ear. What in Hextor’s name was all this?” I turned madly in all directions trying to discover their hiding place. “Come out!”, I shouted. I heard a soft voice say, “Shhhhhhhhhhhhh. Calm Steel. We are here to help you. All we want is to help you. Don’t be mad at us.” Now both of them were speaking into my ears. I could feel their soft voices relaxing my rage. Their soft hands brushed my sword hand. They we both so soft and gentle. Their skin smooth as the red silk that adorned the windows. They caressed my neck and hair. I felt their hands all over my body. Their words softly in my ears. My senses had become enflamed. I had lost myself in their calm voices. My mission was fading into nothing more than a bad memory. Every thing had become bliss. I turned to look at the women, and found nothing once more. Was I dreaming? Am I imagining all this? It feels so real! I can still hear their voices calling me to calm. Calling me away from my thoughts. Calling me away from reality. One of the leopardesses approaches me in a stalking yet sensual demeanor. I reached for my sword only to find it not there. “Dis!” I cursed. The leopardess growls and bears her fangs. “Hextor what do I do?” I say in my head hoping that the God of Evil and Might answers back to me in some miracle. The leopardess rushes forward and brings her two front claws into my chest. I stood there in pain as the leopardess’ two front claws dug into my chest. She was now standing on her two back feet with her front claws dug into my chest. Just as the pain became unbearable, the leopardess changed into a beautiful naked woman standing in front of me. “Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. It was only a playful scratch.”, she smiled. “It can’t hurt a big strong man like you now can it?” She was beautiful intriguingly so. She was slender and curvy with blond hair. The most beautiful woman I had ever seen. “Awwwwww. Are you scared of a little cat?”, she said with a playful smile. I felt the other leopardess nug my leg. She too changed into a beautiful woman, and she also was naked. She just as astonishing as the other, only with dark hair. I am Tarakian the blond one said, and I am Sara the other said. “The way you seek is through the next door straight in front of you. You will then travel through the hall way of mirrors, and if you make it through; you will come upon the King’s Chambers. There waits the Dark Lord Nevron. But Beware, for he knows you are here, and he is expecting you.”, they laughed as they finished. I had many questions still, and I turned to them for answers only to find nothing. I knelt down on a knee. My head hurt like a sharp needle had pierced into my brain. “Dis!”, I cursed. What was this pain. I hit me all of the sudden, and in a moment it was gone. I looked up still kneeling. I did not see any track of the leopardesses. Had this all been a twisted vision, or was it all real. I could not tell weather or not the Castle was betraying my senses. I struggled with my own reality. This was going to test all of me not just my physical strength, but also my mind. I closed my eyes and gathered myself. It was all a vision. The leopardesses. The women. It was the Castle tricking my senses. I opened my eyes and jumped back in fear. “Boooo!”, Said the blond woman. She was face to face with me when I opened my eyes. “You had better get moving Steel. It’s not good to keep the Dark Lord Waiting.”, she finished. I closed my eyes once more and told myself that this was all illusion. When I opened my eyes again the Lady was gone. I gathered myself and stepped up to my feet. I started forward to the center of the room, and ventured through to the other side. There stood two solid gold doors at least two inches thick. They had very detailed carvings on the door with bronze and sliver melted into the imagery forming the characters and scenes on the gold background. I studied the images for awhile hoping to gather clues as to what was on the other side of those doors. The images displayed scenes of people grabbing their heads. One set of images showed a man grabbing his head while a ferocious Bear ate at him. The next set of images showed a man grabbing his head while what looked like skeletons warriors hacked at him. And the last set of images showed a man grabbing his head and straight across it looked like the same man doing a mirror image of himself. I could not seem to fully understand the images, but what seemed apparent was that danger lurked behind the doors. I inhaled a deep breath and said to myself, “Neveron, I’ll see you soon enough.”

Post Posted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 11:58 am 

Chapter 5 The Hall of Mirriors

I walked over to the solid gold doors, and tried to open them. Just as I thought, they were too heavy to move with out a little Corsair strength. I planted my feet on the ground and pushed on the doors with my back heaving the door open ever so slightly each time! sweat poored down my face and my body was starting to become fatigued from the weight of the the doors. "these doors will not stop me damn it! Who ever the hell thought it would be a good idea to build a castle with solid gold doors ought to be cut down where they stood damn them!", I cursed every time the door barley opened. "Some one is going to feel the fustration of these doors, Dis on grant me the chance to hack something down after this damn task!" As I spout my final curse the doors were finally open enough to allow entry. I yelled one last curse as I collected my gear and strapped Tunear's sheild to my back again, "Damn those doors!"; and spit on them as I walked through.
The next room was a very long hall way with mirriors on all sides, and also on the cealing and floors. The whole room was a mirrior every where you looked. For a moment I had to collect myself, as I became disey from all the mirriors. I lost my way for a moment, and had to grab the damn doors I had just spit on to set myself right again. I could see how this room was confusing as all the 7 hells, but not too much for me to handle I thought to myself. "Look there is only one direction to go, and that is straight foward.", I thought to myself. "All I have to do is keep walking in one constant straight line till I reach the end of the room. This could be too hard. After all I just pushed open a set of solid gold doors--damn doors!", I kept saying to myself. I set off down the hall. I reached down to grab my sword, only to find it gone! "Damn those leopardesses!", I cursed. "This was not too bad a task.", I thought. I glanced at the mirriors as I walked by. They were spotless. Some one had seen to there up keep immaculately! I saw my reflection from all perspectives as I walked by the mirriors. Something began to catch my eye as I was walking. I noticed that myown reflection seemed to begin to walk behind me more and more. "This is not happening. I will not let this hall way fool me into delusion.", I thought to myself. The mirriors were probally angled a different way giving the appearence of a moving reflection. I had their trick beat I said to myself with a smile cracked on my face! Just for a laugh though I turned to the mirriors where my reflection stood slightly to my side, and not directly in front of me, and said, "Well hello there mate. You sure are a handsome fellow are you? What the Cat Goddesses got your toungue now? Well do not dally so slow behind me mate. KEEP UP now if you are to accompany me on this Jounrney! Your begining to fall a little behind there, and it is becoming embarrising to know that a Brightblade is not carring their weight!", I said with a laugh! Then I turned back toward the hallway, and yelled over my right shoulder, "Well come on then! Let's be off! I spent enough time talking with you now its time to move!" I could not help but laugh at gimmickry! As I set foward I ran straight into a mirrior! "What!", I cursed. I turned to the right and started off in that direction after making a fool of myself. "Hahahahaha! ya got me that time mate!", I yelled back to my reflection. I took a few steps foward only to hit another mirrior. "Hmmmmmmmmm", I thought for a moment, "Now this is interesting. I just turned to my left to face the mirriors then I turned back to start down the hall again. Wait or was it my left that I turned to? Making my last move wrong cause I thought I turned to my right?" Blasted! I had done what I told myself not to do. I strayed from the origional path, and now the damn mirriors are fooling me. Just then I had a plan. What I will do is break one mirrior then I will know which way the hall way runs. I took off the sheild from my back and started to smash the mirrior in front of me when I noticed that my reflection stood in a different manner than myself. "More damn tricks of this Hallway!", I said with smile. I struck the mirrior with the sheild only to find that it had been Blocked by the sheild of my reflection! "What in Dis name just happened?", I yelled. This is not happening! I just did not strike the mirrior hard enough. I reared back to strike the mirrior once more, except this time I would bring it down with all my strength. The sheild slammed into its target once more, but again found the same result. My reflection was not face to face sheild to sheild with me! "This can not be!", I said dumbfoundly! As soon as I finished my words, I was met with a kick to my stomach! "What?", I yelled. Myown reflection just kicked me! Now the warnings from the door were starting to ring home. I mirriors were cursed. They were trying to stop me from reaching the other end of the hallway, where every that was. "All right then", I thought to myself, "I did as Dis for a fight! Who better to beat than myself for getting into all this!" I noticed that there were mirriors all around me, as if the hallway had closed off forming a circle with no way to out. I began to walk around the circle sizing up myown reflection with my sheild in hand. I noticed he was now the one with a smile on his face! "So you now mock me do you?", I shouted to him. I started after him with a leap and a sheild bash! It was blocked of course. I kept up with the sheild bashing, turning and spining trying to find an opening; but every time it was met with the same movement back at me blocking my every move and stopping it out right. He was doing every thing I was doing in reverse! I moved toward him, he moved away. I sheild bashed to the left, he sheild bashed to the right at exactly the same time making a perfect block! "Dis! What kind of demented magic curses this hall!", I yelled! Now my reflection was LAUGHING at me posed right in front of me! It was becoming ever so apparent that he would reflect every movement I made. How would I beat something that new everything I did, and did it exact opposite right back at me? The words of the wise Delphos came back to me,"don't forget your training!" Then the answer came to me! "Yes of course! What a fool!", I said to myself. I thought back on my training with Tunear. He had made me shadow spar against myown reflection manytimes to perfect my movements, and to show myself where my imperfections were; but he always made me take off my cloke before I started practice! I had a bad habbit of wearing my cloke in the winter time when it got cold in the Corsair Woods. The cloke would get in the way, and not allow me to see all of my movements. It was like trying to see someone move through a blanket! When I took the cloke off I could see my every movement, thrust, bend, and strike; but with the cloke on all I could see was my wrist movement. My arm was concealed behind the cloke; and therefore, I could not see my movements. I got up smiled back at my reflection, and said, "Block this one!" I pulled out the black Corsair cloke from my back pack and put it on. The circle of mirrior would give my reflection total 360 degree vision so I had to enclose my arms inside the cloke with the sheild. I stepped foward toward the mirrior with my cloke encircling my arms. When I stepped close enough to touch the mirrior, I struck it with Tunear's mighty sheild! Baaaaaaaaasheeeeeeeeee! The glass shards shattered all over me cutting into my face and exposed skin! The glass shards now lay on the mirriored ground painted with red blood from my many wounds! I fell to a knee screaming with pain, as the rest of my reflections did. I looked into the remaining mirriors to remove the glass shards from my face and skin. I had been cut badly on my face and neck. There were now three deep wounds that tore across my face from ear to ear from the sharp edges of the exploded mirrior! The shards were like small razor blades ripping through my flesh to the bone! I gathered up all my will and strength to remove the shards, letting out loud murderous wails with each piece being removed! When all the shards were removed, my hands were covered in myown blood! I did the best could to bandage up the wounds with strips of my mirrior torn cloke! Even still I could feel the tiny glass shards still inside me ever tormenting my every facial movement. It hurt my wounds very badly every time I smiled or even moved my mouth to speak. I had to keep on. The hall had wounded me, but I was not defeated! No I had come to far to be turned back or defeated by this castle now. The raw rage started to build up inside me now. My hands stainded crimson with my own blood, my fatigued body, and my enraged mind were now now determined to move foward to see the Dark Lord! I stood on my feet a examined the once mirriored circle only to see the end of the hallway straight through the mirrior that I had shattered! I had found my way once more. My lesson learned! Never stray from the path! I looked foward and shouted back over my shoulder, "Well are you coming?". Then I turned my eyes foward and stepped foward...foward....foward to towards the end of the Mirriored Hallway!

Post Posted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 11:43 am 

CHAPTER 6 THE SEWING

I had reached the end of the mirrored hallway, but I still felt the fresh wounds from the shattered glass. The cuts had opened my flesh deep, and the blood still ran fresh. I looked forward to this new room weary of what may be at large. For what more could there be? Images that came to life, mysterious images of shape shifting leopardesses, and still the thought of the inevitable meeting with the dark lord himself. Why does the dark lord evade me I thought to myself? What more could he expect from me? I looked up to take on this new room I had been so eager to enter, only to find myself in complete darkness. All was silent. The room had a horrible stench of Death, Rotting, and Decaying flesh. There was not a single element of noise. As a matter of fact the only sounds that rang through this vast emptiness was the shield clanking on my back. The noise did not carry; no it died into the darkness just as everything else in the room did. Where was I? Was this just another test? Was this just another room to overcome? I could not see anything. I waded through the darkness traveling in what I thought was a straight line hoping to find a wall or something solid. Something. There was nothing. Only darkness. The only thing solid was the floor beneath me. I could not help but to question if that was even real. What was real anymore? What could I trust? Not my own reflection, not my senses, not even my own judgment. It was then that I saw the red glow. Nothing more. Only two red orbs in the distance. They gleamed at me, called to me, and drew me in like some sort of strange evil beckon. The light was taking hold of my very soul. I could feel it draining the very life from my veins. What was happening? Where had I found myself? I could faintly move. I was weak, feeble, nothing. Never had I felt so helpless, and so intrigued simultaneously. I heard the darkness call out to me. It shook my very being. “Why would such a weak mortal dare enter certain death?”, came the darkness. The answer…the answer was all that I knew in this mass of uncertainty. All that had driven me through all this madness. “I WANT DEATH! I WANT BLOOD! AND I WANT REVENGE AND MURDER TO THE JUSTICARS AND ALL WHO WOULD STAND BEHIND THEM!!!”, I shouted with all the life that was left in me. I fell limp to the solid darkness below me. I could not stand, nor feel the life in my body. I felt death coming to me. My mind was trying to recall my short-lived life. I felt for the first time in my life the insignificance of my life of weakness. I had not conquered, I had not challenged, I had not meet the enemy in battle, I had not felt the sweat taste of fresh blood stain my armor, and I had not began to make the scrolls of greatness. How weak I was indeed! I felt my last breath. I did not have the strength to draw in air from the darkness. The red glowing orbs had drained the life from my bones. What was left was limb, pathetic, weak, lifeless flesh. I heard the darkness speak once more, more like a mockery at my very words. It was a vile laugh. One that tortured my soul, and stained my mind with the most cruel and evil images that I had ever seen. Never had I known an evil in such a pureness as this. Never had there existed so vile and putrid an experience. The laughter turned to words once more. “You know nothing of Murder. You have never been to the cold brinks of Malice’s touch, and you have never heard the everlasting torment of Hate! You boy know nothing of what you ask!”, came the voice. I felt the cold touch of death come to me at last. Finally I would have peace in all this suffering I thought to myself, but I was wrong. SO WRONG! The Torment and Death had just been born! Oh Yes! The seed of true darkness had just now…now rended its way into my soul.
I lost all consciousness, and everything went to darkness. I thought it then the end of what I called life! I awoke only to find myself lying on the same solid darkness beneath me. This time however I could see. My eyes could see into the darkness like it was light by the Day’s Sun. How could this be? My senses were dull, and I could harshly feel anything with my hand. When I touched my skin it was cold, like the blood had run through my veins; and then coursed out unto the darkness beside me. What was left was a hallow shell. “Was I dead?” I thought to myself. Had the Dark Lord Nevron taken my life, only to leave me an undead servant? It was then that I head the answer in my head ring out. “No you fool! You are not dead YET. I have taken my payment, taken the part of you soul that intrigued me. The part that I will devour! AaaHeeHaaaaaHaaaa! Your foul weakness was staining my chambers every place you set your soft tender nymph feet! Yes it will feed my undying hunger. I have rended the patheticness from your soul, devoured it before you even hit the floor of my hall. Maybe now you may have some use to me. Hmmmmmmmmm….maybe now. I still have much that need to be fixed in this weak and disgusting corpse standing before me. How futile and pathetic you are.”, came the voice I had heard before I went out. This time however it came in my mind. “Yes you feeble pile of flesh, I am reading you mind only to consume your idiotic thoughts your simple brain regurgitates and tries to call an idea! Simple….Hmmmmmmmm how I have forgotten all these centuries how simple these pathetic slaves are.” He knew my every thought, my every fear, my every weakness, and now my every word! My head felt as though it had been split with a Dwarven hammer! Man the pain was excruciating! The ringing in my skull made me noxious. I stood finally to my feat, only to see the red glowing orbs beaming at me.
This time however, I could see the evil that was consuming me. I could see the cause of all this taint. It was the Dark Lord Sir Nevron Dreadstar standing before me, gazing at me through soul drinking bright glowing red eyes. He wore armor that looked centuries old. It was a work of art, not matched by any I had ever seen. I had seen king’s armor look like scratch metal compared to the intricacies of the detail and master metal smiths that made this remarkable armor. He wore full plate mail from the neck down. It was black as pitch, and the imagery on the mail was inlaid with platinum. It depicted an image of a great war. I could see that this could maybe be the image of the Great War of the Emerald Hills.

Post Posted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 6:50 pm 

CHAPTER 7 A GLIMPSE OF THE PAST

I had heard the story many of times as a boy sitting by the fire listening to the ramblings of an old man, who swore this story to be true. The story went……………….Sir Nevron had once been the most noble of Paladins to serve a Kingdom. A pompous and weakling King named Sir Aramithris turned his army toward the innocent people of the Emerald Hills. Sir Aramithris was a shallow man not confident in his actions and thoughts, so he sought to prove himself by imposing his will on the meek and helpless. His bravery extended only as far as he had knights to do his bidding. It was Sir Nevron who defend the land known as the Emerald Hills from the invading tyrant King of the Burning Lands Sir Aramithris. It was Sir Nevron who stood as the beacon of Hope for the people of the Emerald Hills. The invasion seemed to be an overwhelming wave of soldier crashing into the once-tradesmen-soldiers. The hordes of Burning Land armies slaughtered the people of this once peaceful land driving them back deeper and deeper into the heart of there land. All hope seemed to dwindle away with every lost battle, every buried son, and every lost shire. The hordes of the Burring Lands had now surrounded, and confined the resistance of the Emerald Hills to a single Fort. It was there at Fort Tanglewood that The Noble Paladin’s fate would forever be changed. The most Valliant Paladin the land had ever know rallied the people every night with his whole heart and soul. He would address them at the end of every helpless battle, and urge them to strive on. He pressed them to stand up to there oppressors, and stand tall on their homelands. He gave every thing and kept nothing for himself, but he knew that their hope was dwindling. Sir Nevron searched his mind every night looking for something he missed. He looked for something, anything, that would give them a chance to stand their ground against the tyranny. This simple request is all he would ask of his honorable Gods every night. He asked them in his prayers for just a chance, nothing more. As the onslaughts become more and more costly he found that he was asking more and more why the Gods had abandoned him? He started sleeping very little, and the burden of maintaining constant composure wore heavy on him. Sir Nevron carried the spirits of the people on his shoulders, and they turned to him more and more as things became worse and worse.
It was rumored by many, and now held to be truth, for there are none now alive who can give testimony to the tale anymore. In the seemingly hopeless war Sir Nevron would not accept a defeat. Every part of his being was made with strength, courage, and unwavering resilience. Defeat. There would be no defeat. It was summer when the Emerald Hills faced a devastating loss. Many of brave men had perished this day, and many more had been wounded. The moral of the people had been broken. All that was left now was for the Burning Lands to land the final strike. Tomorrow would bring the end, it was now all too apparent. On this sleepless night Sir Nevron betrayed his devout oath to the Guild of Paladins. He took a walk into the night alone to clear his thoughts. He screamed into the night, and let out a maddened howl. He called out to the Darkness for a deal, and there would be Six who would come to take his deal. The Sinister Six were the Sons and Daughters of War. They were the twins Death & Murder, their sisters Blood & Malice, and the youngest and most deceitful of the clan Chaos & Discord. He asked them only for the defense of this Land that he held so dear to his heart, and the safety of his brethren. He lowered his head in shame, and cursed them then for the foul cohorts that they were. He knew the wrong in his actions, but the burning in his heart out weighted the shame. The Six burned his ears with sweet potions of Glory and Honor for saving the people. They veiled his eyes with the most beautiful and immaculate images of a Kingdom yet to come. They planted the thoughts of such amazing ideas in his mind. They waved their wicked hands, and brought forth the more beautiful visions before his eyes. The vastly intrigued knight, then asked, "And what shall I give for all this beauty and beloved ness?" The Sinister Six looked at each other pleased, for they knew then that they had him in their hands. It was the beautiful and beguiling Malice who spoke, "We will take nothing more than what you have on you now." How sweet the words rolled off her tongue. How many a men have fallen victim to this very same voice only the Gods knew. The Six all nodded in agreement. The Valliant Paladin managed a small laugh at such a request. He looked at the Six with a truth seeking eye and said, "I have give away all my coin, I have barely enough food to last the day. My armor, sword, and shield are all that I carry; and I would gladly give them a way for peace in this land." He heard Malice's sweet love song whisper back to him, "So it is a deal then" The Noble Paladin bowed his shamed head and said, "Aye. Let all the Gods bear witness to this deal set forth this day. You shall not take anything more than what I have now. We have a deal!", the Paladin managed a smile at the thought of victory. He held out his hand, and all Six placed their own upon his. He could not help but to ask one last question before he let them leave back into the darkness. Oh but what a question it was, but it came all too late. "What will you do with a Holy Sword, Shield, and Armor?", Sir Nevron asked. It was then that all Six fell into fits of incredibly hideous laughter. This time is was the Sister Blood who spoke with a hissing voice, "We do not want your Paladin toys. We will claim our just rewards when all is done." She turned her head with a crooked smile, and said, "Besides...you will need them for the battles ahead. I will bathe in the fresh blood of those you strike down with your OH So very holy sword!" Then she let out a screeching laugh that pained Sir Nevron's ears. As he had turned back from the darkness, back to Fort Tanglewood he recollected in his mind what had transpired. What could that wicked council possibly take from me. I have nothing. A Deal for a Kingdom…for his people.
In the battles that came after the deal Sir Nevron had fought more bravely, and with more invigorated strength than before. He would fight longer than any that fell into ranks beside him. Wave after wave would break upon the line that he held. It was said that he did not sleep, nor did he eat or drink for the entire 60 days of battles to come. No never did he leave the battlefield. No man could explain this miracle, and every one took it as a sign of the Gods bestowing Honor on their favored Paladin. No man can say for certain but the sages have written on ancient scrolls that his warrior hands were wielded by the Sinister Six. When the 60 days had lapsed, the casualties caused by the mighty Paladin were to strenuous for the Weakling King to bear. His men had lost heart, and were now falling back further and further away from the Emerald Hills. It is was well noted on the ancient scrolls that the Cowardly King Aramithris never set foot on the battlefield. He never even left his castle to assist on his war campaign. When the war was done, the people of the Emerald Hills had become battle-hardened warrior. They were no longer the soft tradesmen that they once were. The people of the Emerald Hills would forever be know as the warrior clan their skills with a blade would never again be matched by any other Kingdom of the world of Amtgard. The Tanglewood Fort became Castle Tanglewood. The land of the Emerald Hills became the Kingdom of the Emerald Hills. It was then that the Six came to collect.
He paid the price of his end 10 fold more than he took. Death demanded his Life leaving him a hollow husk of unfeeling consciousness. Blood wanted nothing more than his flesh leaving him a bare skeleton wrought black by the evil enchantments. It was Murder then, who had taken Remorse from his soul leaving him an ornament of the perfect murderer. Chaos had taken greedily. He had drained every ounce of Peace from his tortured soul. Malice had made the most simple of the demands. She required his Kindness, all of it and nothing more. And Discord had taken more still than the others. He had taken Forgiveness and Mercy both. What was left after the costly price had been paid was a creature of perfect evil created and forged by the Gods and Goddesses of Darkness. It was then that the Omnipotent Greater God Darkness father of all evil Gods and Goddesses came to this abomination, and offered him a purpose. He summoned his favorite son Hate forward from the vast darkness. It was with his father’s blessings that Hate bestowed upon Nevron power and revenge! Yes revenge on every and all who had taken so much and gave so little. Nevron had taken Hates dark blessings, and instantly he could feel his new begotten power flow over his skeletal frame. For no longer was he hollow and empty. Now he had a purpose and being. His first exploit was a testimony to his long memory of torment. He placed his deathly hand upon the blessed armor the Guild Master of Paladins had rewarded him with, and tainted it to fit his soul. The armor had changed from radiant platinum colored steel to dark vein mithril. Only in legends had dwarves come across a strain of this mithril. It was said to be found deep within the grounds of the most unhallowed ground. The vileness of these places are so wicked that they extend to the depths of the grounds beneath them. Some master dwarves believe that they extend to the very core of the earth. The scene on the Brest Plate bore the scene that had caused all of this misery to come about. It was this that had brought all the torture upon him. It was for this now that he would come to collect from all! It was sung by many bards that this was the day that Darkness bore a Hero!

Post Posted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 4:29 am 

Chapter 8 Return to the Living

I had awakened from my tortured stent of unconsciousness. My head felt like it could burst from the constant pulsating thumb…..thumb…..thumb! How long had I been here in the darkness? I had seemed like only an hour or so. Days seemed to blur, and time was just a fleeing thought. I felt like the dead, and my body reassured me constantly that I wasn’t so lucky. I opened my eyes, or so I thought, but no one could really know. All I could make out was Darkness. Vast empty seas of Darkness. I tried to gather my tortured body, and stand on my shaky feet. The Pain had now spread to my whole body. I felt as though I had been beaten to Death, only to be resurrected for further torturing of my broken body. How very feeble I was in my wretched state. My past, my undying goal, all seemed to vanish before my new undying will to just survive! “I will get to my feet”, I told myself over and over again in my head. I have not come here to be beaten. This is but a short stay in my venture for Revenge. REVENGE! The words burned in my eyes! New fire had lit the brittle bones of my body! The Savage smile had returned to my lips. The flames of Vengeance where now burning, awakening my empty husk of a corpse. I felt invigorated! Joy had now coursed through my body, the sweet taste of Blood lingered on my tongue! I would bring Murder to ALL! I would not be stayed! I was not walking into the world again. I was being unleashed! The pure Rage and Bloodlust had brought me to my feet. I was now standing on sturdy pillars of Strength! The tormenting pulsations had now become my Power. I had harnessed the Torment and Pain unto Violence! I let out a bone-rattling Scream, “COOOOOOOOSAIRS! I have risen!”
The voice…..it had returned. My newly begotten power was fading. My legs were collapsing under my own weight. My shallow husk was breaking! “So the boy thinks he is a man does he?” I could not make out where the voice was coming from. I half thought it was coming from my own head. “You can leave my…..enchanting castle hahahahhaha”, came the voice mockingly. “I hope you have found your stay to be ever so pleasurable. I would Hate for you to breath ill word of my courtesssssssy.” The voice ran through my head like a slivering snake. “What have you done to me?”, I shouted into the void. “I you say….I….I have done nothing but give YOU what YOU came here for. I have given you the yearning for Death-bringing! I… have made YOUR weak corpse Strong! YOU…asked for this Steel Brightblade, son of Bayard Brightblade! YOU… will be wondrous! Oh can you feel the Misery and Pain to come in the future? It is calling YOU. Can you feel it Steel?” I could not answer. I had no words. It was all truth. I tried to deny the obvious. I tried to shut out the crying, the wailing, the SCREAMS for death! What had I become? “I will answer that You worthless speck of limp flesh!”, came the voice. “You are now a Killer! Aaaaahahahahahahaaaahaaaa!”
Many would have curdled at the thought, the idea, the vision of the gift. Not I. I had asked for it. I gathered my once weak frame, and stood tall. The fire had once again been lit! I answered back to the void, “haahahaahhaa, I have but one more question.” “And what is it mortal?”, came the voice. “When do I start!”, I answered back. “Aaaaaahahahaahahahaaaa!”, came the treacherous laugh. “You already have boy!”
The darkness had faded, only to be replaced by daylight. My eyes burned! “Dis I feel like I have been out on one of Tenbeers all nighters!”, I said under my breath. I gathered my wits and looked around. I was standing outside the Silver Castle. Had I ever even really gone in? Was this all a dream? It all seemed so real, but as I glanced back I saw Delphos standing in the same place he had lead me to upon my request for entry. I turned to the aging warrior and asked, “How long have I been gone?” He shoot me grate laugh and said, “We just got here!” I smiled to myself, and let out a small laugh under my breath. “My business here is done Delphos. I have work to do. Much work to do.”, I replied to an astonished Warrior cat. “Well are you coming?”, I said mockingly remembering my battle with my own reflection. He looked straight into my eyes almost looking through me and replied, “Not I. There is another you must meet.” “Oh. And who is this Other you speak of?”, I replied half heartedly turning away from him. He grabbed my shoulder with out making a sound or seen movement digging his dagger sharp claws into my aching body. Delphos quickly turned my frail frame around on its heels, and let out a hear stopping growl! His form had began to shift to the panther I met in the jungle. He bore his teeth but a dagger blade’s width from my face! “Do not begin to undermine me boy! Remember it was I who found you, and you who came seeking me!”, he said through razor sharp fore fangs. “You will listen to me now boy. My time with you grow to an end, but I have one last task”, he said now backing off from his ferocious stance. His form had once again changed back to the weathered warrior. “Now that I have your attention. Your will find Falamar. He is a blind man wise in the Gods know what”, he said with a laugh. “I do not begin to understand the bones boy, but I will pass their message along to its owner.” He said now laughing at the thought. “Seek out Falamar. He is one of your Kindred is he not?”, he said looking at me already knowing the answer. “Oh course. I haven’t seen Fal since he lacky slaves tried to raid my green herbs!”, I answered with a crooked smile. “Oh Fal how I miss you, you old Pirate. So a visit to an old friend then. Is there anything else I should know before you rip my shoulder off for turning away then Delphos?” He looked at me once more and replied with a mocking laughter, “Please boy that was only a kitten scratch! I’ve been done with you since we meat! Show your self out of my jungle before I unleash the kitten on you to deal with my light work.” “So long then Delphos.”, I said over my shoulder as I began to walk my newly begotten path. “So long scratching post!”, he said with a fit of laughter. “Who let in the damn Corsairs in here anyway?”, Delphos said mockingly as he turned away and began his usual prowling.

Board index » Emerald Hills General Forums » Role playing