Register    Login    Forum    Search    Chat [0]    FAQ

Board index » Emerald Hills General Forums » Role playing

Post subject: Harpy VS Pegasus/Riders
 Post Posted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 1:34 pm 

Harpy Vs. Pegasus/Rider (Taken from one of the Harpies Perspective)

Us, Harpies were minding our own business, content in flying around and guarding the covetous Glyph of Air. The Glyph of Air was our duty to guard and guard it well from evil-doers and heroes alike. Until the fateful day at the Shire of Mourningwood Glen......

We, Harpies prepared for battle. The leader of the Harpies spotted many fighters from both Shire-folk as well as a few Midnight Sun-ers and somehow they convinced a herd of Pegasus to join in their fight. An aerial battle ensued......

I was one of the Harpies made second in command of the "Estrogen Brigade". It was my job to get the rest of our Flock ready and prepared to take out every single Pegasus. Our job was not to engage the Rider but the winged-horses themselves. For everyone knows...No Mount equals death to the Rider. Our first engagement was confused and disoriented, we were spread out too thin almost to the point of death to ourselves. The second wave. We became the Harpy Frenzy, carefully picking our targets and rushing upon them one after another. We were excited by this new development and encouraged us to take the fight to them instead of waiting for them to come to us. The leader of our Flock took it upon herself to Charm as many of the stragglers as possible until she had a very long "Chorus Line" of both Rider/Pegasus attackers doing the Can Can in the midst of the clouds. It was a sight to behold.............

Third wave, We, Harpies were still holding our own knocking on the attackers front door. Screeching, hooting, and hollering that the Pegasus/Riders were afraid of a small Flock of Harpy Women. Unbeknownst to Us, Harpies, We were in for a huge surprise. They all came at Us at once, slaughtering the Flock, one by one We dropped from the sky......

The Glyph of Air was awarded to the Shire-folk for their job well done.

We, Harpies will be back and We will get our Glyph back...........

Mom to most of the Mourningwood Glenn Goblin Horde
Ilharess Qu'ellar Renor Cryso
Mistress of Garb aka Master Garber (I am a proud Artisan)

Post Posted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 2:36 pm 

CrimsonWitch";p="6941 wrote:
I was one of the Harpies made second in command of the "Estrogen Brigade".

I'm away @ TKM, and they name a group of Harpies after me (Led by Nettle + Crimson) ..

Board index » Emerald Hills General Forums » Role playing