Register    Login    Forum    Search    Chat [0]    FAQ

Board index » Emerald Hills General Forums » Role playing

Post subject: Ongoing Story Arcs
 Post Posted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 3:44 pm 

Sir Forrest provided me with the idea so I am going to run with it.

We the few of Artus Pass have always wanted it to be a "flurb" haven. Now I am going to run with the idea and really give us a spot in the EH. I am looking for players to create a storyline in the EH. I have tons of experience as storyteller in a few other LARPs so I know I can provide the content and still have it be completely player driven. The 4th weekend of every month startign in November unless teh interest is there to start it sooner, and as needed, (hopefully every weekend,) will be dedicated to the story arc at Artus Pass. I know that I will be willing to travel some Sundays to the various other Parks to bring the story to their homes and would work with all champions/PMs to provide information to run with in their respective parks. I will need monsters and knights and nobles and would love for the royalty to be present given their time allowances every now and then to really immerse this into the EH. I will need key players that will play key roles in the story arcs and even some to play a few NPCs from time to time. If you are interested in helping us make this an exciting time in our kingdom please feel free to contact me at eniad.norreh@gmail.com or send me a PM on the boards. I know that the players at my park are excited about this possibility and hope that their is a real want/need for this to happen in the EH. Who knows we could even turn this into a full fledged weekend event twice a year or what not as well to really have a blast. Have a good week all and hope to see you at Artus Pass this Sunday around 2:30pm.

In Service,

Eniad

Post subject: Re: Ongoing Story Arcs
 Post Posted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 10:24 pm 

Huzzah Eniad! Well said. And Torgas is wanting to have a meet and greet as Midnight Sun Tomorrow to sit down and get organized.

I'll try to make it out tomorrow but will def. see ya'lls bright and shining faces this Sunday!

Ciao,
S

The general who advances without seeking fame and retreats without fearing disgrace, whose only thought is to protect his country and do service for his sovereign, is the jewel of his kingdom. -Sun Wu

Post subject: Re: Ongoing Story Arcs
 Post Posted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 4:48 pm 

Hate that I missed it I had a wedding on saturday followed by a family emergency. Currently out of town and will be back tuesday.

Eniad

Board index » Emerald Hills General Forums » Role playing