Register    Login    Forum    Search    Chat [0]    FAQ

Board index » Emerald Hills General Forums » Role playing

Post subject: RP Raw Numbers [OOC]
 Post Posted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 1:14 am 

Some interesting numbers for you to mull over.

Year - */Total Posts
2006 - 26/73 - Memorable for the FK/The Guild vs. Kingdom theme
2007 - 32/51 - Memorable for the M'Alice in Wonderland theme
2008 - 4/6 - Viking theme
2009 - 6/13
2010 - Sky's the limit!

Total RP Posts= 143
(129 actual RP posts - 14 are OOC/RP Theme Updates/Guides)
*Posts made by exclusive cryptic Sutra = 68 (65 RP)

In essence - I've hogged roughly 48% of the Role Play airtime here on the forums.

Just wanted to formally apologize right now for being such a attention monger! Sorry!

But I hope this helps those interested in getting RP rolling to consider the bigger picture. Either post a simple paragraph or two or muck your way through 5 pages of enigmatic personal Sutra RP.

Your call!
S

The general who advances without seeking fame and retreats without fearing disgrace, whose only thought is to protect his country and do service for his sovereign, is the jewel of his kingdom. -Sun Wu

Post subject: Re: RP Raw Numbers [OOC]
 Post Posted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 12:24 pm 

Sutra,

I'm glad to see and read anyone's stories here. I really don't feel that you are taking up almost half of the posts if this is something that you enjoy doing. Sharing your gift of stories with us is even better. I noticed Eniad trying to form a story line for Artus Pass and I detect your shadow behind it all since forming the park was based on the goal of RP;) I have been thinking a lot on doing Red Storm's story and trying to figure out just how to reach someone at your park with the story line I am working on ....I mentioned it prob being via letter in an e-mail to Eniad this week.
In fact I asked all our members to write up a small history of their persona just yesterday since I wish to include them all and get it to me asap.
I know there is an area for posting stories on the Forum but I'm also thinking of using Red Storm's area for it too AND I would love to use the CHAT feature to RP in real time ...or just to hash out some ideas.
and sorry but I have not seen a salt and pepper dog with a red bow around it's neck ;)

Board index » Emerald Hills General Forums » Role playing