Register    Login    Forum    Search    Chat [0]    FAQ

Board index » Emerald Hills General Forums » Role playing

Post Posted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 12:24 am 

((ooc: For those who don't know my Real Amtgard name is Kyto Nichiro. Outside of RP he goes by the name Cheeto.))

Nichiro Having traveled for nearly a year and a half now Stands in new territory. The run in with the demons has turned him all around the country side. He started running North and between the 5 demons left he knows the winters here are extremely cold. Luckily right before the winter came he found a bear near death and to save them both some trouble he put the dyeing beast out of it's misery and received a cloak and countless days of meat from the efforts.

The Sun rose from behind him on this day. He was traveling west. Winter had showed him more of what was to be expected. He was always use to the Wind chills of the southern seas coming into the town. Never has he been in weather this cold before. He knew he was no longer in the Wetlands, or at least he hoped he wasn't.

The Path wasn't completely beaten down and some over growth had taken up the most of the road and a single track traveled down the middle where it seemed a single horse or maybe a few of them have passed more than a time or two. The trees had no leaves which he wasn't use to at all so no good hiding in the tree branches if need be. All of them where trees he wasn't accustomed to seeing, walnut trees. With all the fallen nuts on the ground he knew running wouldn't be easy. they remind him of the half eaten Pecans down in the Wetlands.

Nichiro studies the Surroundings and doesn't stop moving for fear of something following close behind.

((ooc: I just looked at the Atlas and realized how weird of a track nichiro has traveled cause I passed two parks; I passed by both, Riverstone and Sequoya Thunder. I can rp that into this...lol...well atleast Riverstone.))

Nichiro saw what seemed to be a clearing open up a few yards ahead. Nichiro Steps through the Threshold of the opening and sees a quiet large shire. He wonders if he might be welcome.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

((ooc: To make it seem right I am going to RP coming into Riverstone for a small minute then leave again.))

Nichiro Wonders slowly into this large Shire. His cloak was woven tightly around him so nearly no air would find a hole into the small fury fortress. His hair was long wavy and blowing in the wind along with the bottom of the cloak. From the Knees down was exposed and his pants were black.

Slowly and Cautiously he walked into the Shire. It was about mid morning.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 5:11 pm 

Nichiro hasn't seen civilization sense before he left Crimson Moon and he knew this was to big of a place to be for the time being.

As he nears the large Shire he sees people running about doing their normal everyday deeds. none of which seemed to have time to talk to him but the emotions on the faces of them weren't necessarily terrible. Nichiro realized how bad the winter was, not only for him but for the people of this shire. It was mainly women running about a few men where there but not as many as should be expected for this amount of women.

The Footsteps echo throughout his head beating like the Bass drum in the drum circle when we all got together during the passing of the crown in the Wetlands. For being away from civilization for as long as he has it was nearly to much for him. it made him think that he was being followed the whole time. With ever foot step his eyes turned toward the sound.

A Loud foot step sounded behind him. Without a second thought Nichiro let go of his cloak and started running. The Wind coming from the West didn't help at all, his nose began to frost from the snot running from it. His cloak felt like it weighed nearly twice what the Bear did. His black surrcoat flowed behind him as he ran.

Passing the people of the shire he didn't stop not for anyone. A small child walked into his way and instead of changing direction he jumped over him. Clearing the child easily he never stop momentum. He passed through the shire like a breeze, before he knew it the tree line had swallowed him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

About mid day Three dark images arose on the eastern Horizon. They neared the Clearing and stopped. They looked at each other a few times and back straight ahead. The Wind didn't bother them it blew their capes back but none of them cared. They looked into the Trees to the north and nodded.

They continued to the shire. Passing through it they threw up their hoods. Two of the men were 7 feet tall, the other was just under 6. Their pace stayed the same as they walked slightly fast. They parted a few times to walk around people.

One of the Tall ones stopped dead in his tracks.

*Sniff sniff*

The Other two look at him.

The One sniffing drops his hood. His eyes are light green, his lips open to a smile and his fangs are shown. Vampire. He Nods and they all start running.

Out of the Shire quickly and into the Tree line exactly where Nichiro ran to.

Kyto Nichiro "Cheeto" is the name.
Enjoy fighting all day a living the ache the next day.
He who talks to a ring.

Post Posted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 4:10 am 

Resting near some Ruins after running out of the Shire Nichiro Thinks that if it was one of the demons that they would have already caught him by now. The Thought of it actually might have been a friend crosses his mind for a moment.

It is about mid evening. He had ran for nearly all of the day and the day had crept upon him faster than normally.

The ruins was old and decrepit with vines and moss covering it. Yearling trees are growing in the arch ways and in some of the moss holes in the walls. The Sun started to set as Nichiro finally caught his breathe completely while gathering his wits.

The Voice in his head rang out as loud as a dinner bell sounding in the Old Tavern in Crimson Moon. 'This lighting really makes it look like a fire is starting.' a small pause, 'See look there!'

Nichiro looks to the East. 'Your right...it is kinda beautiful.' He says in his head.

The sun's amber beams lit the whole area like it was on fire. With the Wind blowing the branches it made shadows seem like the fire was roaring.

Nichiro stands firmly in the arch way awaiting the twilight to take over the whole area.

'My favorite time of the day. Twilight!' says the ring in the pouch while what seems like bouncing around.

The Sun changes to a Raspberry color just before it drops below the horizon.

'Chill out your not going to see the twilight today.' Watching the shadows take over most of the Area. 'We have 20 minutes of light now.'

'Twilight!!' rings in Nichiro's mind along with a Steady hum.

The hum reminds Nichiro of Dey's Bardic songs he played while around the Tavern nearly every day. It Sparks a song in his head and he starts singing it. 'Early one Morning, just as the sun was rising...' Nichiro found a small wall stone on the ground near the wall and went and sat on it while singing in his head. 'I heard a maiden singing down in the valley below...' He looks around to take in the surrounding.

The brick was made of Granite. Common sense told him that the walls were made of the same thing. The Room he was sitting in was about 30 feet side to side and 20 feet Arch way to wall.

In his mind he sang cheerfully,
'Remember the vows that you made to me truly,
Remember how tenderly you nestled close to me.'

It seemed like a Library from the way the big window sill stretched the whole width of the building. Only 4 feet of the walls still stood after this long along with most of the arch ways are intact and still show where the hall ways went and a very select few of the domes that weren't destroyed.This place seemed to be a Palace from the amount of hall ways that ran through out the area.

'Gay was the garland, Fresh are the roses
I've culled from the garden, to bind over thee.'

It seemed that it might have been about 1000 maybe two thousand years old. Most likely belonged to the Elves of long ago. One of the domes had a tree growing through it but it seemed as though it was planned cause none of it was damaged.

'Here I now wander alone as I wonder,
Why did you leave me to sigh and complain.'

The Tree way about ten to fifteen feet across and nearly 700 feet tall. Clearly taller than all the others. Most of the other trees were about 4 to 5 feet across the bottom.

Nichiro started singing out loud as twilight came to an end.
"Through yonder Grove by the spring running,
There you and I have so merrily played..."

As he continually sings he disarms himself starting with his weapons. Bow and Quiver come off first and rest against the Granite wall behind the stone. Big Nasty comes off and rests beside that. The Cloak comes off for a moment and shows the newer surrcoat, chest flaps added to the old design of the four winds surrcoat. Colors were Primarily Black, Secondary Crimson, and Pink accent. This was made by a Gypsy he trusted for a short while before the winter hit. The work was traded for half the meat he had off the bear. He slips it off and lays it on the cloak. The Leather Vestment he wears is fairly new. Dark tanned for a brownish color with red pentagon shape on the front that seemed to be ropes weaving into each other. Unbuckling the left side he slipped it off and lays it on the stone. It unveiled a Piece of Double mail armor Blackish blue colored Taking it off and laying it atop the vestment he is left in his black pants and a Black Partial Kimono. Stretching while he sings,
"I ask of the Roses, Why I be forsaken,
Why must I be here, In sorrow remain?
Oh, don't deceive me, Oh never leave me,
How can you use a poor maiden so?"

A Sharp ring comes from Nichiro's head, 'Shut up! That equipment needs to be on you now.'

Nichiro Looks around and Grabs the Surrcoat and hastily throws it on not worrying about the snaps to hold it in the right position. Then the Vestment comes on and buckles. 'do I have the time for the armor?'

'No! Look!'

Nichiro looks out the Archway and the forest is lit back up with the amber color of the sun. The Shadows show that the light emits from a single location. 'Is it them?'

'I'm not sure. none have used this type of magic yet.'

He who talks to a ring.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 8:53 pm 

The Light wanders about seeming like with a purpose but not making much distance with in a short time. seems like it may be attached to a wagon the way it sways back and forth. It is still to far out to even think about knowing what or who it is.

Nichiro unsheathes the Darkened blacks of the daggers and places the tips on his fore arm. Quickly and quietly he runs to the path they seem to be following and kneels behind a large bush with his back against a tree behind the bush.

Voices of men are heard bickering over which way to go, Horses hooves beat on the ground hard, Women are talking amongst themselves.

Knowing this is no threat Nichiro's breathe looses and he leans back against the tree knowing he can possibly sleep easy once again tonight.

'Are you sure this is no threat?' the voice of the ring sounds and ends the silence Nichiro Loves most the time.

'Yes they are no worry. I'll stay right here just in case though. I'm not sure if they might be Local or Travelers though.'

Nichiro Opens his eyes and sees the caravan pass with in 10 feet from him and continue. No guards that he could have labeled out of the rest. 'I almost want to just rest here for the night. To bad it is to close to the road.' Nichiro gets up after the caravan is nearly 50 yards away and he looks back to see them.

'I was nearly hoping for a fight.' the voice in the pouch.

'You are always looking for one no matter where we are. Now that that is done.' Nichiro heads back to the Ruined library about a 75 yard sprint. 'At least the Moss here will be kinda soft.'

The ground was still wet from the frost passing over daily. Nichiro Keeps the Daggers inside his cloak and wrapped up with him. As he lays down on the back side of the Block he drifts off in to a deep sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The Three that ran through the Town following a trail of scent merge together with the other two when Darkness fell. The combined 5 trail on into the forest following the scent.

He who talks to a ring.

Board index » Emerald Hills General Forums » Role playing