Register    Login    Forum    Search    Chat [0]    FAQ

Board index » Emerald Hills General Forums » Role playing

Post Posted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 3:03 pm 

Tobias briefly scratched his ears, the holes in them freshly stretched as was the tradition of his people. he'd been spending more and more time with them as of late, ignoring the activities of the humans and elves.

Tobias after satisfying his itch then returned to boxing with the trees, his game with the forest; the sound of meat packing against wood could be heard an easy hour's walk away from him.

"There is battle brewing in the southeast, Tobias." rang the ever so familiar voice of the forest, tho hadnt spoken to him for nigh half a year.
"The humans and elves, and even humans who call themselves dragons."

"And what would I want to do with them?" Tobias panted out between punches to a large bodied oak that swayed and lost a few leaves with every strike.

"That ever so entertaining Evergreen will be there, along with a few whom we both know you find at the least to be acceptable creatures."

He chuckled for a moment, planted a short combo and took off his gloves as he sat down.
"And when is the last time one of those southerners have seen a bugbear in these parts? It would surely be more trouble than its worth." the words seemed to be directed nowhere.

"Did i mention you get to kill without being pursued by court for it?" came the ghostly voice that only he and who it chose could hear.

"Aye? You mean there is war brewing then. And i sure do love me a war."

Tobias then made his way back to the monastery to pack a few things and prepared to make his way in three day's time.

Board index » Emerald Hills General Forums » Role playing