Register    Login    Forum    Search    Chat [0]    FAQ

Board index » Emerald Hills General Forums » Role playing

Post subject: Mysteri
 Post Posted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 4:29 pm 

She sat quietly in a corner her clock wrapped around her and no one seemed to notice her. She had been around this area for a long time and it was safe but not giving her the info she so desperately need. Some one was approaching someone new to this area what did they want and why were they coming over to her.
……………………………….....................................................................................................................

“Now mind you this is only what I have heard so take it or not there was a man with a family and they were wealthy enough that his daughter was betrothed to a night, on the eve of there celebration a wizard who had heard of the family, and the way they invited gypsies into there home to train there daughter in there ways . He could feel her strength and wanted it for himself if she would fight with him so be it however if not. The wizard and all of the demons he had called forth came to the Mans home and demanded the daughter, she was standing next to her father when he fell to the ground and her eldest brother took on the fight to meet the same fate. Her betrothed was already fighting the demons and soon was taken as well, all of the people in the house were rounded up as he sought sway her powers her mother then took the flam demanding that he and all of his demons leave she grabbed a candle and flung it at the wizard to make him understand , and he did a flash of lightening and she was gone. Now the girl stood and announced her intention by using all that the gypsies had thought her and all the gypsies joined with her she grabbed a small piece of the family crest that had been melted by the lightening bolt and she slammed it into his face, the brand held. Realizing that he was not prepared for this battle he flayed allowing all of the demons to revert to there true forms helpless half starved solders that could do nothing against the rage of the people. They kept one alive but he would not say anything regarding the whereabouts of the man. They even spoke to the dead with no results. It is beloved that all of the family has been killed one by one at the hand of the wizard, or that the gypsies have hidden them all keeping them safe until the end but they also say that the girl hunts the Wizard with the third eye on his face thee mark she left the mark from her crest.”
The applause was great and a few even tossed Mysteri a few coins enough to get her some food it had been a long journey from her home to this Barony, Finders Keep. No one spoke to her much but they allowed her to move about freely and that was all she needed.
“ Well you spin a good tale dear lady” A strange nothing more better play nice
“ Your words are appreciated but I fear that I can not take credit for the creation of that story”
“Well someone must have meet the man from… funny I cant seem to remember where he is from”
“ Why do you say they must have met?”
“ Well I was just there and met a man with some kind of thing on his face”
“ really if you ever remember the location let me know sounds like someone I would like to meet perhaps the story dose have something to do with him”
……………………………….....................................................................................................................
She would have to be careful and not get noticed not yet if he was around she would have to get to him without drawing her attention she could not afford to make a mistake not this time there is no room and no time

Board index » Emerald Hills General Forums » Role playing