Register    Login    Forum    Search    Chat [0]    FAQ

Board index » Emerald Hills General Forums » Role playing

Post subject: issues with myself
 Post Posted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 2:56 am 

The world is a lie, life is a joke played upon us all. It is the responsibility of those that realize this and have even a small measure of power to guide the world to truth in undeath. If the world does not come quietly, we must force it from its ingnorance!!!

NO!!!! That is not truth!! That is madness! You speak poisen with every word!! SILENCE I COMMAND YOU TO BE STILL AND SILENT!!!! I am in control here, you are nothing but a voice in the deepest darkest part of my mind.

Fine, if you will not accept your true calling, or the gifts that I have to offer, I will wait. You will come to me, the truth will make itself known to you, and you will call upon me to do what you refuse to do. You are weak, holding on to the lie of your life before being created!!

The fog that had encased my world slowly lifted, as my room came into focus. I could remember everything, every single moment in my internal struggle against the necromancer's mind. I had underestimated the strength of its hold on my mind. I had failed to clear it out completely, I would have to be on my guard or it could take over in an instant. Now that I am back in the real world again, I had several things that needed to be taken care of. First off, a visit to my old home, my sister, Cava, needed my help making sure that her wedding would not be disturbed by the umm people that had recently been moving into the area in large numbers. Afterwards, I had heard rumors of more people moving into the area around Apudne Tevelme, actual families too!!! Not just the usual stray wildman or other such near monsters. "Ah well," I sigh, " best see what the others are up to." I lean over and pick up my runeblade "mahbaby" and head out the door.

I may fall but I will arise again and again, eyes blue alight to fight for the cause that is embedded in my stilled, frozen heart.

~Dreadlord Stripe Frostsorrow~

Post subject: Re: issues with myself
 Post Posted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 2:29 pm 

I pace the training grounds outside the castle, the sunlight irritating the undead part of myself but soothing the part that is alive. The past few nights have been nightmares, the other being that has taken residency in me has managed to take complete control when I go to my nighttime meditations. “At least he thinks I am asleep and do not realize he has that much control.” I continued racking my brain trying to find a way to solve this issue and regain control of myself completely, before I hurt someone. “I wonder if the new wizard’s guild might have some information that could help me.” I look up to the steps of one of the wildmen that still remained in the castle, most having become restless and begun roving the lands further away for more beasts to kill. “You still have no answer Stripe?” Linkus looks slightly worried. I had of course told the men of Apudne Tevelme about my current ‘state of mind’ I did not want them caught by surprise if the other suddenly took over and tried to slaughter them. “No, but I am glad that you are here. I am going to leave the castle in your care for a little time. I feel that I must ask for aid from some of the wiser souls in the Emerald Hills,” I say, looking towards where my steed is kept, “I leave first thing in the morning, try not to let anything happen to this place while I am gone.”

I may fall but I will arise again and again, eyes blue alight to fight for the cause that is embedded in my stilled, frozen heart.

Board index » Emerald Hills General Forums » Role playing