Register    Login    Forum    Search    Chat [0]    FAQ

Board index » Emerald Hills General Forums » Role playing

Post Posted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 4:02 pm 

Quendelie - EH's Elven Household Reborn
http://games.groups.yahoo.com/group/House_Quendelie/

This a quite a bit out of date, but it'll get updated soon.

This is the official call for the reign of our gods forty four. All those of elven heritage are asked to respond to this call.

May all my light and dark sidhe brethren reach out in heed this call for unification.

What say ye?
S

http://www.amtgardrecords.com/companies ... php?ID=416

Description:
The Elven nations have lain scattered and broken only to fade away into the past. I make this call to any persona who is elven or has elven ties to join me in this convocation.

House Quendelie seeks to establish a new order for all sidhe and allies alike. This call is for all who are elven in heritage. This call is for all who are half elven in blood. This call is for all who are friendly to us.

The arrogant ways of old have died and a new age of existence is within our grasp. The ancients say one must be of pure blood to be Finvarra. That legacy of purity has failed us. May my brethren join in this milestone to make the Emerald Hills our home again.

Come brothers and sisters and make your stand. Let us take our promised future, today.

History:
Founded in a response to fading elven RP in the Emerald Hills, House Quendelie saw it's permanent birth on June 28th, 2006.

Founded by Sutra Bahuas, it has a fresh roster and ambitious hopes to revive roleplay in the second oldest kingdom of all amtgard...

Lord and Lady - Nexus Crow and Mysteri

The Emerald Hills.

The general who advances without seeking fame and retreats without fearing disgrace, whose only thought is to protect his country and do service for his sovereign, is the jewel of his kingdom. -Sun Wu

Post Posted: Tue Mar 08, 2011 1:43 pm 

Mysteri stepes out of the woods newly awaked by the strength of determination...... "I am with you."

Board index » Emerald Hills General Forums » Role playing