Register    Login    Forum    Search    Chat [0]    FAQ

Board index » Emerald Hills General Forums » Role playing

Post subject: Though the cold and dark
 Post Posted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 1:18 pm 

"Well, Lord Jeremies, I think we are in for a hell of a snowstorm today,' Sheriff Dopplin says to his regent.
"Aye milord," he replies
The bitter cold wind had been blowing for days and the skies were overcast with heavy clouds, but there was something else on the air as well; something evil.
"Lord Sheriff, a scout has returned," said the captain of the guard "but he is in bad shape and babbling about giants or some such."
"Thank you Cap't, I'll see to him at once" Dopplin all but runs to the barracks anxious for the news.
"GIANTS I tell you GIANTS, horrible white and blue and big giants they are coming this way. we are all going to die" Dopplin could hear the man even before he got to the door despite the noise of the wind. "Silence yourself son," Dopplin said to the man "tell me exactly what happened"
"The outlying farms have been destroyed, huge footprints everywhere; so I followed them and came across three of the beasts. I barely escaped with my life"
"Cap't gather the men we will have to deal with this as soon as possible" ordered the sheriff.
They reached the place where the scout had come from then followed the tracks up the mountain. All of a sudden balls of ice came raining down freezing men where they stood solid. "Take cover and try and spot them," Dopplin ordered.
One monster was a about 20 yard up the face, Dopplin brandishing his enchanted swords charged the beast narrowly dodging being frozen and lopped off its head. The rest of the shire heartened by this magical charge followed suit. The giants fought back fiercely taking out more than a few soldiers in a truly epic mountain battle. After the last giant was dispatched came the long cold decent back to the shire only half the men returning home.

Board index » Emerald Hills General Forums » Role playing