Register    Login    Forum    Search    Chat [0]    FAQ

Board index » Emerald Hills General Forums » Role playing

Post Posted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 8:55 pm 

A young man stumbles through the streets, sweat running down his face drenching his shirt and vest. As he walked the man took a swig from his flask. Three men ran up behind him and yelled for him to stop. One of the men reached out for his arm but before the man could even make contact the man stun around, grab the man's wrist, twisted it, and locked up his elbow with the other arm, slamming him to the ground.

The man turned around and aces the men, chuckling to himself. "The names Arty ~hiccup~ well Artemis Zaknafein Emory if you ~hiccup~ want to be precise." Artemis kicked the guy on the ground in the face then sat down upon the guys back. "What do you want me for?"

The two other men backed up a little then one stepped forward. "I am Marcus and we have been sent to you by a...shall we say...a friend. Now before we continue may you please get off our comrade?"

Artemis looked down then stumbled up from the man. "Ok ok ok...I'm up...I think. Now what does this....." He looked around with a confused then look back at the man speaking to him. "friend what with me?"

The man reached into his coat and pulled out a rolled up piece of parchment and handed it to Artemis. "Our friend said you might find amusement from this."

Artemis opened up the parchment and started to chuckle. "So Delphos has gotten himself into another pickle. ~hiccup~ what should I do? I think i might find him and have a little ~hiccup~ chat." he took another swig from his flask and started walking down the street again, looking for the assassin in question. "HEY DELPHOS!!! I NEED TO SPEAK ~hiccup~ TO YOU!!!"

Guild Master of Monks for King's Point

Board index » Emerald Hills General Forums » Role playing