Register    Login    Forum    Search    Chat [0]    FAQ

Board index » Emerald Hills General Forums » Role playing

Post Posted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 7:02 pm 

This tale has come down for me to tell and you to take heed and warning... Dark and ruthless cats have taken a foothold in the forests of Kings Point. They have set their sights to the hunt and anyone choosing to go past the treeline risks their safety.

Unhappy with the current state of affairs in there once plentiful stomping ground of the valley and villages they have decided to stake claim deep in the forest. Only those brave enough to seek them out peacefully for their company and companionship will come out alive. For all others this is a promise of death, dismemberment and pain. The cats will hunt you...their green eyes will follow your footsteps and every twig that breaks behind you will make you turn in fear and question their sanity.

It is now time for the residence of Kings Point to watch their backs, their purse strings and their women, the cats are out to prowl.
Just ask the Saracens...

"One People, One Planet"
haven-int.org
spirit-chronicles.org

Post Posted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 10:00 am 

"Just ask the Saracens" indeed.....now a warning to the cats on the prowl:

We have captured the "great" cat himself....how we treat him will be up to you. I would like to treat him with honor and dignity, as he was once a memeber of our order, but that will be up to the rest of the Pride. Any harm to members of our order will be repaid upon the captive.

I'm hoping we can be civil about this (just saying)

"Passion overrules Reason" wizard's rule #3 of the Terry Goodkind series "Sword of truth"

Post Posted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 12:49 pm 

Artemis chuckles to himself as he hears the Cat's warning. "Nothin' like a ~hiccup~ bunch of scardy Cat's hidin' in our woods. Though I do have a problem." He looked around with a confused look upon his face for a moment then continued. "You see...my knight is a Cat, ~hiccup~ but my company is Saracens. Oh well, It looks like I get to kill whoever I want and drink with whoever I want." He started to walk away then stopped and turned back around. "Oh and fellow members of King's Point, its a shame we killed you, though its a good lesson. When a Saracen is near be on guard and when Cats are around, make sure you have a walking stick ready for them incase they forget their own."

Guild Master of Monks for King's Point

Board index » Emerald Hills General Forums » Role playing