Register    Login    Forum    Search    Chat [0]    FAQ

Board index » Emerald Hills General Forums » Role playing

Post subject: Healers Guild
 Post Posted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 1:59 pm 

Typhus sits in his Temple gathering new acolytes from the surrounding areas. These too will have to be train to rely on the powers of the dark gods. The light creeping in through the split doors causes his eyes some discomfort. He sets dwn to paper what may be his undoing. He can no longer wait for more of the Healers of the land to contact him. He had tried to remain neutral. The decree he wrights saddens him for he has friends on both sides of this conflict. What there true purposes are he cannot know. Still he thinks maybe they can still redeem themselves. He then writes.

All Healers,

Let it be known that I have taken a vote and the respones I have recieved are few. I must go with the descision of the majority. We have always supported the Kingdom, while remaining as nmeutral as possible. Our Temples and place of power remained untouched andpure to us. I care not who gave the order to sack my Temple in Finders Keep. The forces of this fool of a barbarian have gone too far. All members of the Guild in good standing, the vote was to remain neutral or remove our gifts from those Loyal to Finders Keep. As it stands the Assassin's Guild and some members of Sable Pride have thrown their lot in with Finders Keep. Those I have heard from with the exception of one have said to remove our support from the traitors to the Kingdom of the Emerald Hills. This is not a personal vendetta on my part or I would have made the decree without the vote. I am not above letting all know I have issues with the Assassins but those are my issues not the Guild's.

In Service,
Typhus Deathcaller
Dark Cleric
Guildmaster of Healers
Kracker Baron

He then sends out his most trusted riders to deliver this to all of the known healers of the land. He sits back and hopes in the recesses of his mind that the Assassins Guild is playin Chaos for a fool. Yet in these matters his gods have given no clear visions. Nor has he heard from any he once called friends who have chosen the barbarian's side.

Kracker Baron

Post subject: Re: Healers Guild
 Post Posted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 9:42 am 

Typhus sends out a new course of riders carrying letters. Each rider carries a letter to each of the members of his guild, and one each to Delphos, Tuk, and Nevron.

Healers of The Emerald Hills and esteemed members of Sable Pride,

Let it be know that as your Guildmaster I have recently made a decree without the full knowledge of events that have transpired. I remain steadfast that the residents of Finders Keep except for those few exceptions that side with the Queen, are to not have the benefit of our arts. As a follower of the dark gods many know I am quick to anger and slower to rational thought. The members of Sable Pride that sided with the fool of a barbarian during the attack on the caravan are exempt from this decree until absolute proof of their disloyalty to the Queen has been provided. As for the Assassins Guild I doubt they would be so disrespectful of the dark ones as to attack my Temple. Which leaves the possibility of a rogue healer or a wizard with delusions of grandeur. I would ask that all healers devote as much time as possible to locating the Queen so that those loyal to the Kingdom may free her. I will wait to hear from any word from the members of Sable Pride as to why they chose to fight with Chaos.

In Service,
Typhus Deathcaller
Dark Cleric
Guildmaster of Healers
Kracker Baron

Kracker Baron

Post Posted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 12:57 am 

Nexus Crow penned a short message by candlight before letting it go in a gust of wind.

To one, Typhus Deathcaller,

As i have learned from recent events, you have called for mentsome very rash treatment of my esteemed brothers. It does not suit me to tangle in the affairs of mortals as yourself, but i must intrude.I see many things in the runes. It is not in your interest as to what the pride or the guild of shadows does with their time. They exist to serve themselves, not the whims of others. You believe, i assume from what i have seen in the runes, that all that you fight for is just. I assure you, the coming of the dark god mallabus was an attempt to cleanse the land of all that is corrupt. You too readily confuse dark with evil. This kingdom is crumbling and yet you help to serve as a weak glue at its cracking joints? Abandon while it is still possible. You and your pitifull kingdom cannot win. Praise the lord of cleansing and darkness, for it is ONLY in the darkness that we may notice the light.

Nexus looked up into the night sky, black eyes viewing a black canvas. "Pitiful humans"

Post Posted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 10:40 am 

Typhus reads the letter left on his chest as he awakens.

To Nexus Crow,

I fully understand the difference between Dark and Evil. I also understood that when I stood with those that tried to summon him the first time. Thos gates have been closed. If I believed for one moment that Chaos had the greater good of the Kingdom and Realm in his plans. I would follow him, yet he fights for his own power not the power of the ones he leads. I am not against the Assassins Guild let them do as the see fit. I am not against Sable Pride for they fight in what they believe. Yet I will not let those that have chosen to follow Chaos do so without them seeing the truth. He leads them for his own glory not that of the Realm.

Typhus Deathcaller

Kracker Baron

Post Posted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 7:28 pm 

To all Healers of the Guild,

I ask that you choose your own paths in your descions. From this day forward the Guild's official stance on all politics is non-involvement. If as individuals you want to back one side or the other you are free to do so. Just keep in mind the best interests of the Realm. I am asking all to remain as neutral as possible and permantly liftin all sanctions on aiding the Assassins Guild and Sable Pride. I have spoken with a member of each and have found the reasons for what they do just. I will no longer involve the guild in any manner of politics. You may as individuals involve yourselves as you see fit.

Typhus Deathcaller

Kracker Baron

Board index » Emerald Hills General Forums » Role playing